• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fire Red:Charmander Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2016
    Ok so I am doing a patch of Fire Red. Changing lot's of stuff but also keeping lots of stuff. My story line is kinda skinpy rite now, but I am working on it.

Story:
    PALLET TOWN
    You start off in Pallet Town and when you go down stairs your mom rushes to you and says that PROR. Oak just call and that its errgent. After getting there you are told that someone has stolen two of the PROF.'s pokemon. He askes you if you can go and find the guy. your given a Charmander for a pokemon.
    You find the guy in VIRIDIAN City blocked by an old man who wont let him pass.After you get back to the lab you find out that the guy was acctually Oak's Grandson.

Some Features:
    -all pokemart and pokemon centers have been made into one.
    -new poke marts that cell rare items like:
    Masterballs for $9000
    Rare Candies for $8050
    Custom Pokeballs for $1000
    and many more to be added

Thats all I have for now. i will update once i figure out some more.
    If you would like you can post some ideas you think i should put in and ill see what i can do.

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    The story it seems to much like the silver, gold and crystal version. Mysterious guy steals a pokemon, he turns into your rival. Work on your grammar, and add some more story, and features please.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Ok so I am doing a remake of Fire Red. Changing lot's of stuff but also keeping lots of stuff. My story line is kinda skinpy rite now, but I am working on it.

Thats all I have for now. i will update once i figure out some more.
    If you would like you can post some ideas you think i should put in and ill see what i can do.
    It's not a REMAKE of Fire Red, but a remix, apperently, so you just need a lot more planning before making this thread, but good luck :D.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2016
    Whooo go Charmander!

But I think we need more info. Is it going to be like FR?

it will have all the same colour's as FR but most of the maps will be different in there own way. like the pokemart's and pokemon centers all look a little different. the gyms also look differnt. im in the proses of shanging the way the rest of the buildings look.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back