• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Pokemon Fire Red Edit

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Finally Finished Editing the Pokemons how I wanted to. Now I tried to move on editing the Trainers and most trainers' pokemon appear as Ekans.

Spoiler:

How do I know which Pokemon Trainer goes where?\

So Right now im editing the Wild Pokemon Data! :D Im trying to add all the pokemon that is not in Fire Red and increasing their levels for difficulty

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Bump

How do I know which Trainer goes to which map?

This is literally the one of the last things I need to play my game T_T please help me

BadEgg~

Pokémon: Volant Version Developer
    Years
    Bump

How do I know which Trainer goes to which map?

This is literally the one of the last things I need to play my game T_T please help me

You have to go through the scripts of each trainer, and see what trainer battle is being accessed in each instance of the trainerbattle command.
    This is how the trainerbattle command is used (I use XSE):

trainerbattle 0x0 [This is the type of battle] 0x001 [This is the number of the trainer battle. Use a trainer editor to find out what battle is being called and to change PKMN, etc.] 0x0 [Don't worry about this] @before @after [pointers to text shown before and after the battle].

In this instance you'll open a trainer's script and look for the trainerbattle command. Look at that 2nd byte then look up the number in your trainer editor of choice. I hope this helps!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    AWESOME! Thanks Bro!
    I was able to use XSE with Advanced Map, it made looking for Trainer Battles so much easier!

How Do I get to use the A Trainer to use the new moves from Mr Doll Steak?

Another question is how do I repoint? I wanted to increase the number of pokemons the Gym leaders have but it's asking me to repoint. How do i go on about doing that?

Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    BUMP

T_T anyone has an idea how to Repoint Pokemon Amount for Trainers? I read the tutorial for XSE but it's for events from what I understand, it deals with messages and events, and I don't really want to mess with events and messages I just want to know how to properly repoint so that I can edit the amount of pokemon the trainer has. I just dont want to break the regular FR scripts. :x

I also do not clearly understand the whole pointing and offsets, sorry I'm really stupid. I read it like twice and I do not understand scripting at all so I do not wish to dabble in it.

Unless someone would be willing to telletubby it with pictures and sniptool circles and arrows.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    BUMP

T_T anyone has an idea how to Repoint Pokemon Amount for Trainers? I read the tutorial for XSE but it's for events from what I understand, it deals with messages and events, and I don't really want to mess with events and messages I just want to know how to properly repoint so that I can edit the amount of pokemon the trainer has. I just dont want to break the regular FR scripts. :x

I also do not clearly understand the whole pointing and offsets, sorry I'm really stupid. I read it like twice and I do not understand scripting at all so I do not wish to dabble in it.

Unless someone would be willing to telletubby it with pictures and sniptool circles and arrows.
    Your editor should deal with repointing automatically. If not try this one.

Back