• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Fire Red Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sodapop

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Alright I absolutely have NO idea where I should've put this, but this is a thread for my upcoming hack. I'm not exactly sure where to post it but I need people to aid me in the game creation.

Now I am partially good in sprite editting, but I absolutely suck at inserting,
    I also know some mapping skills, anyways onto the main discussion

Rom Base:
    Fire Red
    Time Line:
    50 years later
    Story:
    After many years of the most famous adventures reigning from Kanto to Unova themselves, a Team known as Team Omega rises. They colonize and take over each region, banishing the people from leaving their own Towns.
    A team of rebels known as Team Savior stand up, deciding to fight against them. However, inbetween the crossfire stands one person who will decide the fate of the world.

Features Needed/Required:
    All 649 Pokemon implented
    NPC sprites upgraded to Unova Region
    Pokemon Sprites upgraded to Unova
    New Menu's and Item Icons
    Black and White Tilesets inserted
    New Titlescreen Editted
    Mass amount of Scripting
    Lots of Text editting required
    New frames for the game, talking and menus

People needed:
    Storyline Developer
    Co Manager
    Tile Inserter
    Tester 1
    Tester 2
    Skilled Scriptor
    Mapper
    Sprite Inserter
    Pokemon Sprite Inserter
    Sprite Editor

Again, apologies if this is the wrong forum board to post it in, I just
    came back from being gone for awhile.

Name Brainstormer:
    Pokemon Shining Adventure

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Would go in ROM Hacking. Umm...I can't really move it there, because that forum requires thread approval and I know nothing about how that section works haha. You'll want to check out the rules in that forum and then submit your thread for approval. Sorry. :(

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back