• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Flaming Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
  • umm i HAVE to suggest that you change the starter pokemon. none of them are ideal for training at such an early part of the game. gastly's moves are just about useless for most pokemon you encounter in the wild in the beginning. abra only knows teleport until some level. machop has lower speed and would not be ideal for wild battles. also, abra is initially strong against both of the other starters, which is a faulty concept.

another thing: you shouldn't be so hasty with releasing alpha after alpha of your hack. it's about quality, not quantity. try working hard on the hack, and when you accomplish much more, then release a beta.

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
    Years
  • No, I like the starers. I made Abra learn Confusion at beginning, and I will change Gastly's beginning moves. I have changed from Machope to Geodude. You will decide. And I won't finish Wild Editing for a long while.

Last edited:

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
    Years
  • No, I like the starers. I made Abra learn Confusion at beginning, and I will change Gastly's beginning moves. I have changed from Machope to Geodude. You will decide. And I won't finish Wild Editing for a long while.

Or you could have just have Machop learn foresight instead of leer. It would be a easy beginners battle. Oh, your beta is a great start so far.

scf

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2015
    it should be a dark type insted of gastly to make the chain work out

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
    Years
  • There is no Dark type will 2 evo's.

UPDATE: I have finished some mapping mistakes and wild editing. I have also done some text editing. Sorry to double post but no one was posting. Please forgive me!

KINDA-UPDATE: This hack is on official TEPORARY hiatus. I'm to busy with a new hack of mine that is kinda like a GBA version of Secrets of Rumors, oh and Runescape.

Last edited:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • This thread is now closed until further notice, as it was requested by the Hack maker.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back