• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Flight from Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimori

<Poke-Fire-Works!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2006
    "Hi, thanks for letting me in," Dash told everyone else. Then he faced Lugia. "Rayquaza wants to keep us safe, as most of us are trying to say. He cares for us. The humans haved poisoned are planet, there is nothing to do except evacuate," Dash said. He didn't understand why even one of the most powerful and wisest pokemon wouldn't know that. An announcement from Squittle reminded him to check his bags for provisions and valuables. He pulled off a fannypack and checked to make sure he had his mechanical tools, his collectibles, and all his berries. "I'm good," he told himself, and closed up the pouch.

Lord_Crump

I have fury!-Fawful
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    Sandy peered into his large, beige, bag. There was a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, ect. within it. "I've got everything." he said.

kokobean22

Kiki the Espeon Pokemorph
    Years
    Kiki panicked a bit in her mind. But realizing these Pokemon weren't going to patronize her too much she decided to let it out.
    "I said I stole most of my berries from trainers. I've been carrying a grudge on them for a few years so I mess with them." she got a littlenervous not wanting to give the wrong impression, "I'll only steal berries though."

kokobean22

Years
    "Human's...feh just a bunch of no good, rotten, greedy, jerks." Kiki sais letting out an angry sigh.
    "Thanks for understanding though." she then smiled closing her eyes with happieness.

Kimori

<Poke-Fire-Works!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2006
    "Well then, if we're ready, we can just continue our thing," Dash said to the pokemon. He looked around, other pokemon were waking and checking their bags as well. Dash sighed, he was very tired. He tried to saty awake, he started running around in circles, he even ate some berries. Then... he accidentally stepped on a Gyrados' tail. The pokemon peered down at him and roared. That woke Dash up. He looked at the angry snake, and stuttered, "I, I a-am ver-ery sorry fo-or st-steppi, errr-stepping on your tail, am I forgiven?" The Gyrados' answer was a slash of it's tail at Dash. Luckily, the quick Treecko avoidd, and fought back with a Fury Cutter, but the scales of the Gyrados were strong and left Dash warily on the ground. Then the Gyrados picked Dash up and began swinging him around in it's mouth. "Heh-le-heh-le-heh-le-help!" the Treecko screamed.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
    "Stop this at once" Flame said. Flame used a flamethrower but had little on the water pokemon. "Oh boy". The Gayardos wacked Flame with his tail and he went to the ground the with a thud. Flame was getting angry the Garyados keep hitting him. "Thats ITTTTT" Flame roared. Flame started to shine he grew bigger and different shape. "How do you like me now: said Flame with a deeper voice. Flame had evoloed. Flame used a slash attack on the Garados the Gayardos roared with fury. The garaydos started to leave. " You okay dash".

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    'Wow, good work guys you beat it.' Shadow said as she watched the large Gyrados slither away after the Flame, who was now a Charmeleon had beaten the large Gyarados. Shadow then ran over to Dash who was now on the floor who seemed unconscious. 'Dash! Dash!' Shadow cried as she ran towards the fallen Pokemon.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Shadow looked inside her bag and took out Oran berries. 'I wonder if this will work...' Shadow put the berries very close to Dash's mouth. 'Dash, try eating this if you have the stregnth...'

superd188

Good friends
    Years
    "That is right you better run" said Flame waving his fist at the leaving Garaydos. Flame ran over to Dash. "Hey buddy are you okay".

kokobean22

Years
    Kiki watched as the Garados slithered off and looked over at the others surprised that she acted like that. She reached into her bag and pulled out a pokeball. It was purple with saphirres(sp?) built into it and an F on the top. It didn't work as the device had been removed but it still opened. Kiki kept it shut however and stared at it thinking about her past.
    "Oh Fluffy your fur is so soft! Someday we'll battle and maybe you'll even evolve!" A little girl said as she stroked an Eevee. She had short blonde hair and wore a pink dress. Her size and fetures suggested she was no older than 7.
    "E Evee! Evve E!" /Ya! I'd love to be an Espeon!/ The Eevee known as Fluffy replied. Although the girl did not understand the Eevee's language she smiled,
    "Well goodnight Fluffy! Tomorrow we can train with my dolls!" The girl said laying down in a bed covered in the color Pink. Fluffy nodded before curling up on a purple cushon under a canopy. Fade to black. Flashback continues a few years later...
    "C'mon Fluffy! We have to get to Pewter city!" Said the girl. She was now older her hair the same length but her attire had changed from the pink to Camo pants and a green shirt. A backpack sat on her back carrying supplies.
    "Espeo Peo!" /Right Jen!/ Fluffy had now evolved into an Espeon after a few years of work. The girl had prolonged her Gym leader quest to train and now she was ready. They arrived later at Brock's Gym.
    "Go Onix!" Brock called out.
    "C'mon Fluffy!" Jennifer said sending out a purple ball with blue Sapphires and an F on top. the two battled Fluffy just beating Onix before collapsing herself. She was returned to the Pokeball Jennifer ultimately winning the match. Fade to black. Flashback again continues a few years later.
    "Hey Jennifer! Wanna go shopping?" A girl said. Her hair was dyed black with blue streaks and her right nostral pierced.
    "Sure Kate!" Jen called. She had dyed her hair blue with black stripes and pierced her tongue. Her attire was now all black and in her pocket was the Pokeball. The two drove to the mall Jen throwing the Pokeball out the window halfway there. It landed in the grass undamaged and opened Fluffy coming out happily only to see no trainer. She saw the car drive away and realized it, she had been abandoned. She then picked up the Pokeball and walked off a tear in her eye.
    "Es Espeon Es Es. Espeon." /Fine if she doesn't want me I'll leave. And the name Fluffy no longer applies./ end flashback

superd188

Good friends
    Years
    Flame had been looking at Kiki at that time as she looked into space. "Hey Kiki are you okay". Flame signed as went over to the espeon. "What ever your thinking I'm sure I'v been through it to and so have the rest. Flame gave Kiki a pat on the back and went over to the others.

kokobean22

Years
    Kiki snapped back to reality and watched flame walk away. She put the Pokeball abck in her bag and looked into the sky.
    "I hate you Jen. I really do." she said in Human language to the sky. The dark clouds ((As I presume it's still night)) seemed to laugh at her misfortune.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back