• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Flight from Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowben2

Pokemon rocks/Begginer spriter
    Years
    Name: Ben
    Description: My Character likes to play with pokemon not caught. He has never caught a pokemon because well he is half pokemon wich is called a pokemorph. He has Light Blue Pidgeot wings and a Light Blue Charizard tail and his akin is light blue
    Pokemon: Flight from Earth

Personality: My Character just ask to play with them because he likes to be active.
    History: My Character was a Freebirth wich means he was born from two pokemorph's. His mom was a Pideot and his dad was a Blue Charizard for some reason he was blue so thats why my character is blue. They lived on a Island called Pokemorph Island. All the pokemorphs lived there because well many weren't born a pokemorph some were just inject with pokemon DNA but after they had a kid is wasn't pokemon DNA it was in their blood then.They were injected by Team Rocket. They were the cause of pokemorph's. After they did that they caused a Pokemorph war started by the Legend ash Ceth'um that was on the pokemorphs side.
    Other: He was born with these attacks Flamethrower, Blast Burn, Fly, and his last attack is Sky UpperCut

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    He sighed some and landed once more. "Can we just stop this already, i apologize for being so pushy, i just...wanted to be helpful, will you at least accept my apology?"

kokobean22

Kiki the Espeon Pokemorph
    Years
    "Fine I accept. And...I'm..s..so....I apologise I came on a bit strong." Kiki said not changing her smug/angry expression. She turned to shadow with a smile.
    "Ya know, you're not so bad for a dog! Considering some run-ins I've had with them..." she shivered a bit and almost looked scared but went back to a smile afterwords.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    He swung his head away floating above off the ground as he floated forward not even bothered if they were following or not as he just went on ahead assuming they were gonna go about their own buisnes.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Shadow smiled. 'Oh, and your not bad yourself... it's sad you have had trouble with Canine Pokemon...' Shadow then noticed that Lugia was leaving. She followed Lugia staying quiet. Then she turned to Nikki, Kiki and Sandy and said 'Are you coming?'

kokobean22

Years
    "Sure I got nothing better to do in this rat hole." Kiki said with a shrug. A ratata behind her cleared it's throught.
    "Save it Appetizer." Kiki shot back. It ran off and Kiki followed Shadow.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    As he was floating forward he turned his head back to see the three youngling girl pokemon were following right behind him. "I thought you three didn't want to follow me, you said i was being too bossy if i recall, somehow changed your minds>?"

kokobean22

Years
    "Look dude, I'm just following my....aquaintences here it doesn't mean I'm following you." Kiki said ears folded back. She continued to follow waiting anxiously to get off the planet before disaster.

Kimori

<Poke-Fire-Works!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2006
    Shadowben, you have to be a pokemon if you want to be in this RPG.

It was getting dark, about 7:00 that night, Rayquaza soared in to the scene, some pokemon were going to sleep, others traversing through the crowd. He sighed and landed on a rigde near the top of the mountain. The air smelled smoky, but pretty clear for what had been happening the last few days. Tonight, close to the morning they would be leaving this Earth forever, a new adventure was about to begin.

Dash, being curious, followed a group of pokemon he had seen earlier. THey were following Lugia, but why? Dash slowly and silently crept through the crowds of sleeping pokemon, who all wanted to get a good night's sleep. His tummy took on a dull red-brown color in the darkness of the night.

The generals were making last preparations for the ships' leaving. Squittle walked back and forth thinking of late that night, a teardrop rolled down his face. He looked at the large moonrocks and remembered how he had learned tales passed down many mnay generations about the pokemon first coming to Earth.

Lord_Crump

I have fury!-Fawful
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    Sandy noticed that a Treecko was following the group.
    "Did Lugia tell you to follow him too?" Sandy said.

kokobean22

Years
    Kiki ignored Sandy and the Dash as she had met enough new Pokemon for the day. She wasn't very scocial.
    "Ahh the evening. Perfect for my feline eyes." she said with a bit of a chuckle. She was warming up to Nikki and Shadow and begining to be friendlt as she was when she was an Eevee and a young Espeon. Before she was abandoned.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Shadow saw Sandy talking to a Treeko, it was the same Treeko who had saved Shadow from the group of Tauros. Shadow came over to introduce herself. 'Hello! Thankyou very much for saving me from those Tauros earlier. I'm Shadow, Shadow the Poochyena. It's nice to meet you!'

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Lugia continued to float forward his eyes closed and he wasn't really paying much attention to the little ones behind him as he moved a bit more steadily as he opened his eyes and stopped for a moment. "Something isn't right here....its too....quiet....."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back