• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon FR/LG/R/S/E battle/trade online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Sesshoumaru

Not interested.
Years
  • I don't know if this is the right place to put this but, I've been thinking of putting up a server in Hamachi for people who wants to join to battle/trade pokemon online in VBA using this Hamachi...!

To anyone how wants to join, just post here and I'll PM you guys the Server Name and Password....!

EDIT:

Oh ya, the schedule for online is anytime as long as people are online...!

Last edited:

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Its nice but i heard once that hamachi is a threat for your PC..

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    I'll take it to i love to battl an trade its a lot more challenging the the a.i.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I'll take it to i love to battl an trade its a lot more challenging the the a.i.

Yeah, this hadn't been posted in since March, that's way over the time period for reviving threads. In the future, just restart that haven't been posted in for over a month, thanks~

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back