• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Frost and Flame

M4sterm1nd

Lead dev for Pokémon Unknown
Years
    • Seen May 2, 2021
    Game Name:
    Pokémon Frost and Pokémon Flame
    Team Name:
    Team Starlight
    Team Members:
    Luxraymaster
    M4sterm1nd
    Game Background and Storyline:
    Spoiler:

New features:
    Spoiler:

Tools Used:
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    Spoiler:
    If you would like to help create this game, PM me
    And also, there will be updates every week, so keep watch

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sounds like a nice plot the thing is that it feels like little bit rushed in your storyline. Now there are things that I understand which are that you want to capture the reader's interest but in the same time is like you are giving away too much. Just saying you should sometimes try to go for that "General" explanation that isn't too specific like saying troubles instead what trouble he gets in( I hope you understand this).
    Just something extra which is about the names I believe you will change the names for the region probably right? Also for the evil team name would be better to leave it unknown and with their motive also unknown( something you could say is a team that has plans that will change the world that everyone knows of).

Hope this proves helpful just wonder if this is good advice at least I believe so since I'm telling it to you. #MyReturn :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2019
    Pretty nice idea. It seems a bit ambitious, but I feel that once visual progress is put out it may not be that way.

Hopefully you can make something decent out of this.

Luxray Master

Main Head for the Starlight Team
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    Hey M4sterm1nd, how's it going? I'm wondering what happened? You haven't updated recently, what's going on? You have such a great idea, I don't want to se it go!

M4sterm1nd

Lead dev for Pokémon Unknown
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2021
    UPDATE:
    I realize it's been quite a while since I have updated, but Pok?mon Frost and Flame have been put on hold, since Team FrostedFlame recently joined Starlight. That's right, Pok?mon Frost and Flame are now under the development of Team Starlight.

Back