• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Futures

Years
  • Pokemon Futures

Info:
    Hack of Firered.

Progress:
    Slow
    Looking for scripter
    Lack of Motivation

New Features:
    Revamped Cities
    Some New Gym Leaders
    The return of Team Rocket
    New Team Rocket Bosses
    New Hero
    New Rivals
    Revamped Sprites
    Return of some characters

Plot:
    25 years ago Team Rocket captured the two legendary pokemon Lugia And Ho-oh since then storms have raged all of the Jhoto region and the southern parts of Jhoto have been flooded. But a two groups called the Sun Saviours and the Sea Saviours have arrision and plan to over throw Team Rocket and Restore Jhoto back to it's one peaceful self... but at what cost?

You hurry to professor elm's lab to find that professor elm is being question/innterrogated by a small group of suspicious men, you rush into the lab and the men quickly run away. After Professor elm has dusted himself off he explains that those suspcious men were members of an elite team rocket squad called the "TR Alphas". He then quickly changes the subject to the topic of your first pokemon which he wanted to talk to your about. You decide which pokemon you will start with...

Media:
    Revamped Gym Leaders/E4:
    Pokemon Futures

Pokemon Futures

Pokemon Futures

Pokemon Futures

Pokemon Futures

Pokemon Futures

If someone could fix up her face It would be much appreciated.

Revamped Heroes:

Pokemon Futures

Maps:
    None Yet

Screenshots:
    None Yet

Videos:
    None Yet

Thanks to:
    poka_lova - overworld sprites.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I actually like the second map, along with the ideas. They are simply brilliant. I like the fact that you actually planned the hack too. Good luck

Years
  • NewBark Town is in Johto not Kanto.

I like it although your mapping needs to get a little better. Also, I hope you have more in store than what you mentioned.

Years
  • I actually like the second map, along with the ideas. They are simply brilliant. I like the fact that you actually planned the hack too. Good luck
    Thanks heaps. :)

NewBark Town is in Johto not Kanto.

I like it although your mapping needs to get a little better. Also, I hope you have more in store than what you mentioned.

Oops, Fixed that up.
    Yeah I've done up too Olivine I think.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    NewBark Town is in Johto not Kanto.

Yes, that is true. However, New Bark Town is the link between Johto and Kanto, and is basically in the southern part of Kanto. One would assume that the flooding continued to there. ^^

EDIT: OMG I TYPE TOO SLOW

Years
  • Yes, that is true. However, New Bark Town is the link between Johto and Kanto, and is basically in the southern part of Kanto. One would assume that the flooding continued to there. ^^

Heh, Good Point.
    I might have pallet town flooded as well.

Years
  • Yes, that is true. However, New Bark Town is the link between Johto and Kanto, and is basically in the southern part of Kanto. One would assume that the flooding continued to there. ^^

Yes, but one would also assume they would put Johto and Kanto not just Kanto.

And I like the idea of flooding. You could also flood towns near water like Celadon City because it has water in it and on some of the routes around it. And some rivers going through the nation.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Flooding could also provide as an obstacle, as players may have to find a different way around to get to certain areas. Or, it could provide a new route or ways to get from town to town, as people will probably build boats and bridges.

And, t.A.T.u., I guess so. ^^

Years
  • Yes, but one would also assume they would put Johto and Kanto not just Kanto.

And I like the idea of flooding. You could also flood towns near water like Celadon City because it has water in it and on some of the routes around it. And some rivers going through the nation.

Flooding could also provide as an obstacle, as players may have to find a different way around to get to certain areas. Or, it could provide a new route or ways to get from town to town, as people will probably build boats and bridges.

And, t.A.T.u., I guess so. ^^

Most of the lakes/rivers seas ect Will be flooded. So Hopefully I can get some new challenges.

Back