• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon G5 - The Next Generation

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    There's a mapping error where the river flows into the sea. You should make a tile to fix that up if you want to keep the feature. Also, don't try to copy CA. Just don't.

Everyone knows he won't be able to finish his goal, and he has a team full of people. If making maps that large is going to be your rule, and not your exception, then you will most likely be disappointed.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I'm disappointed with that map, there are far too many open spaces... If you're going to make large maps, at least fill it with something...

Forever Forbidden

Takes the longest shortcut.
    Years
  • This game looks good so far.
    Keep it up.

Thanks i will.

There's a mapping error where the river flows into the sea. You should make a tile to fix that up if you want to keep the feature. Also, don't try to copy CA. Just don't.

Everyone knows he won't be able to finish his goal, and he has a team full of people. If making maps that large is going to be your rule, and not your exception, then you will most likely be disappointed.

Okay, i know that it is a big task, but i am, as i go, shortening to story like hell, and ist gonna end up as one single story with a few sub story's eventually, and i think that CA has seen that his 'predicted 3GB size' is insane too and is on that one too.

The mapping error, any tiles you can make to make it look good?

I'm disappointed with that map, there are far too many open spaces... If you're going to make large maps, at least fill it with something...

Yes, and if you notice, the ledge in the bottom left get the player trapped. I'm currently adding in new things like flowers, a small shop and small fillers to fill the gaps.

If anyone would like to help, it would be easier...

Forever Forbidden

Years
  • Cool, i will.

This may interet Agent Zero, or whatever you're called now; i have nearly fineshed the complete storylines, including all major events, plt devices, and such, maily to help me, but i will post it up so you can give your veiw.

also, check out my DiviantART page, the first Fakemon are in, and now the game will use a total of (about) 600 pokemon, including fakes, and i will be renaming, retyping, and removing some existing pokemon.

Now i REALLY need help, i need sprites willing to take thems into the sprite universe, as if to say; I NEED SPRITERS. i really need people who can sprite fakemon for me. If you would like to do it, PLEASE read the first post.

EDIT;

I would also like to mention that the game will be pg-13 ish as iit does have mild laguage.

Last edited:

Forever Forbidden

Years
  • Patjuh09

Total Drama Island Redux!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    Wow, they're really beautiful! I like the way you made them bigger then they originally are, but you don't make them too big.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • That map looks a lot more realistic than the Kanto region map originally in the game. I think the game one was a redux they made because of the limitations of the hardware Nintendo was using back then.

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Yes, i found it in a tileset, i think i shuld remove , befor we has a 'Waduby' incident...

@IMWT - thanks, i think. I Wanted a fresh, but familliar feel.

ok...i would hate to see your game go down the drain like waulby's did due to one tile.

Edit: Btw if you really need a bench you could use this one
    Pokemon G5 - The Next Generation
    i made it just now. If u dont like it thats okay

Last edited:
    Back