• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Games Boxart Discussion

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
  • I decided it might br fun to make this ! Which boxart from Pokemon Games do you enjoy the most ? Do they all suck ? Post it here !

Note - I'll only post boxarts of the main Pokemon RPGs on portable consoles only !
    Note 2 - Boxarts are taken from GameFaqs.com and are HUGE so watch out when opening spolers .
    Note 3 - Boxarts are of the US Versiions . There are no radical changes beetween regions .
    ============================================
    POKEMON RPGs BOXARTS (GB/C/A and DS ONLY)
    ============================================

RBY :

Spoiler:

GSC :

Spoiler:

RSE :

Spoiler:

FRLG :

Spoiler:

DPPt :

Spoiler:

HGSS :

Spoiler:

================================================================
    MY FAVOURITE BOXART

My favourite would have to be Platinum . It shines glittery in the corners (sparkly ... O)
    and stands out . The EU HeartGold is less shady and so Heart Gold is my second favourite .

_________________________________________________________________________________________
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCUSS NOW !

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Crystal takes the cake for me. I don't have the box (yes, sadness I know) but it's still the prettiest one to me. HGSS boxes are good too. The box, mind. The case is ugly compared to the box.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I've actually been fond of FRLG's boxart if only because of how pwnsome Charizard's and Venusaur's updated artwork looks (the latter being compared to the JP Green Version, of course)

Years
  • I think that none of them are the best, in my oppinion i think that the Japanese ones look better than all the others.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    RSE have the worst boxes. Yellow has the best IMO.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    It is quite different. That one appears to have an X on it!

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • I like the soul silver boxart. Mainly because lugia is awesome looking, and the boxes shine! And the blue. Blastoise looks awesome!

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • I prefer the Japanese box arts, they look way better.
    I hate the new pokemon version logos "HeartGold, SoulSilver" in the english versions, they should have kept it the same as it was in the previous ones with just the white characters instead of changing it, the font looks aweful!

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • I prefer the Japanese box arts, they look way better.
    I hate the new pokemon version logos "HeartGold, SoulSilver" in the english versions, they should have kept it the same as it was in the previous ones with just the white characters instead of changing it, the font looks aweful!
    saaame. english in general isnt nice. all the people in the english version sound so corny and kiddish....
    i like the ds boxes, coz i keep my games in them. all the other boxes hav died overtime. :P
    i rly like the hgss boxart. when i got them i died of awesomeness XD

Back