• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gaming Matrix

Umbreon14

Just another member
    Years
    It looks good, the only suggestion I have is to put the shoutbox after the affiliates and topsites. Also, your affiliates or topsites shouldn't scroll. Otherwise, it looks great! ^^

Last edited:

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Decent, very very decent layout, nice banner. Some content, keep plugging on that but the layout at 800x600 seems a bit to wide for me, otherwise good work.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    It is made to fit 800x600 exactly. I think the banner is exactly 800 px wide. But I made it so it would seem spacious on 1024x768 and then an exact fit on 800x600. But thanks for the comment.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Get rid of that bright green. It contrasts with the black background too much, and the banner makes the rest of the site too plain-looking.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    The problem with making a layout exactly 800 pixels wide is... see that? --->
    That scrollbar is about 20px wide, so you have to compensate for that. Never make a layout wider than 780, and you might want to stick with 779 just to be safe.
    Otherwise, it's looking good. Could stand a little more content, but you're on the right track. ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    That layout looks really nice =3

Maybe need a bit more content, but otherwise your site is looking pretty nice ^^

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Thanks PJ...And Yeah now that I have my 2nd layout done. As for content I am going to redo all of the Pokemon Games section, add a Pokedex, also I plan to add a section for Pokemon Movies and Music because I like those and I hate the show.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    It is gonna be classified by version then by pokemon name...

Also I have a new layout so check it out and tell me what you think!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    No, is it going to have base stats, max stats, moves, 'dex entries for all games, personality summaries, etc? XD

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    In each version it will have stats, moves, evos, locations, pokedex entries, tms hms it can learn, breeding moves, and what pokemon it can breed with.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    My screen res must be off, I got a bit to wide at 800x600 in both IE and Mozilla,even with it the layout is quite excellent, very nice.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Thanks...well you should keep checking back becasue I am gonna be adding alot of content on the pokemon games real soon.

Back