• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon: GEN3-PARADISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    (THIS IS MY IDEA, THIS IS NOT REAL AND WILL NOT BE MADE!)

I would like to introduce my dream rom: POKEMON: GEN3-PARADISE.

I can't script and i am willing to learn it, someday if i learn scripting, i really wanna make this game.
    The game is bassicly pokemon fr/lg + g/s/c/ + r/s/e.

I think everyone knows the system what they used in GTA V, the character switch thing.
    In GTA V you have the option to play as Frankling (The black guy), Trevor (the crazy one) or Micheal (the retired criminal).
    I would like to have the option to play as Red (the guy from g/r/b/y and fr/lg) Brendan (r/s/e) and Ethan (g/s/c), and you can switch character ingame like in GTA V.
    Red lives in Kanto - Pallet Town, and can only roam in kanto (He follows the story of pkmn Fire Red)
    Ethan lives in Johto - New Bark Town, He can only roam in Johto (He follows the story of Pokemon pkmn Crystal)
    Brandan lives in little root town (He follows the story of Pkmn Emerald)

The 3 regions are connected, and you have access to get outside of your home region after you beat the elite four and the sevii islands are accessible after you beat the elite four via routes or boat. (you have to go to professor oak/elm/birch to get access to surf outside your region on custom routes)

You are able to catch them all;
    pokemon from 1-151 can be found in the Kanto region and Sevii islands..
    Pokemon from 152-251 can be found in the Johto region.
    Pokemon from 252-386 can be found in the Hoenn region.

You can catch the following legendarys (after elite four):
    Red can only catch: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo and Mew
    Ethan can only catch: Raikou, Entai, Suicune, Ho-oh, Lugia and Celebi.
    Brendan can only catch: Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi and Deoxys.

The players does not meet each other during the game, how ever you have the option to trade with them; Brendan, Ethan and red can trade with each other, so you can have all the 386 pokemon on one character.
    (You can't fight against red if you are Ethan like in pokemon g/s/c/hg/ss)

Here is an image of the map i made yesterday:
    nl.tinypic(DOT)com/view.php?pic=2yo8qgz&s=5#.UrhBgtLuK6M

HOPEFULLY YOU READ IT ALL.
    This is my pokemon dream :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Perhaps you should post about this in ROM Hacking. It doesn't really belong here, I'm afraid. :( It seems neat though, and I think you should pursue making it! Good luck. :)

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back