• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon -Genesis- RPG

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
    I was going to ask if I was accepted, but then I realized I was, so I deleted it. Then, I saw him asking if we were ready, so I responded.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    good to know. i'm just wondering when he said it would be played through a storybook does that mean we have to use 1st or 3rd person and all that kind off stuff.

Accepted:
    Nukoe as Oki Lynn Kincade
    Draginja as Rix Hino Ares
    Gardenia101 as Sari Betty ...Norris...
    IceFireLightning as Aux Derai Noct, and Lan (Wink wink)
    bellabear as Rayna Tay Charles
    FortWorth96 as Rosie
    Indinrio as "C.J."
    ME as Anno Adrum Aves
    JHasonWOlf as "Eon"
    AmethystDragon as Ky

whys my name spelled wrong? especially the "H"

Last edited:

Kid Ghandi

Ninja Squirtle
    Years
    Chapter 1

Seasons are created, and Time creates a way to divide seasons. It is now "Spring", the time of birth and rebirth. At the time, even years after Humans were created, seasons aren't all too balanced, and leaved much room for improvement. The Eastern coast of the island is hit with tropical storms. The Pokemon of Prime Forest are take refuge or die. Packs of Poochyena rest in various caves in the area, many dying from lack of blood from hungry Zubat. Scyther and Mankey nest within the trees, everything else is swept away by strong winds. Mobius beach is practically barren. Wingull scan for food, which is now plentiful because of the quickly ascending and descending tide. Finneon are caught in large tropical storms, but still make their way into the ocean, and are very catchable, as they live all around the island. Mantine fly within the eastern coasts of the island. There is now rain in the desert, bringing massive flood water. Remoraid are found in pools in the flooded desert. After the waters soak the ground, Cacnea begin to emerge in the area. The mountainous terrain of the island, north and south are covered with snow. Snover cover half of the Prime mountains, but keep away from the summit, some making their way into the valley below. Bird Pokemon, Starly, and Spearow patrol the island, being found mostly at mountainsides. The river system and lakeside is rich with wildlife, and Turtwig are found all around them. Dratini can be seen anywhere there is water, but only if saught out for hard enough. The plains are in a season of light rain, although most Pokemon stay out of the rain, Lotad is commonly found in the area at this point. The Origin beach area is surprisingly calm, despite the harsh weather that goes on pretty much anywhere else. Diglett nest within the dryer area. Each of the areas are blocked off from each other, and to go to another place, you must have defeated the guardian of the area; a powerful legendary Pokemon, who's type is contrast to the area in which it protects. (Note: After the first three people have posted something, I will PM you what legendary Pokemon protects your homeland, and the place in which you may travel to, and the Mobius valley, and Umbillical river systems are available to all who are near it. Also, all the Pokemmon in bold are catchable)

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    Strange things in Mobius Valley.

Silver tinted eyes fluttering open, Oki peered around what she would call her homelands. She noticed that it was much different from what she remembered, the place that she once loved was now engulfed in snow. Her eyesight reached Flint and Cimmerian, they were cuddling up close against each other for warmth, the young Eevee shaking harshly. That was when the pale female realized that she herself was trembling from the cold, too. It was freezing, and seemed to be growing more frightful by the day. She cradled her limbs, and began brushing them lightly, for heat.

"Fl-- Flint..." she managed to beckon under chattering teeth. The dark-puppy Pokémon lifted its head, and yawned silently, before giving his human friend alert and full attention.

"Mind setting up a fire, honey? It seems both Cimmerian and I are chilled to the bone." she smiled affectionately at her companion as he lifted his black figure and stretched. Flint didn't seem to be bothered by the frost, as he was a fire type. Yet, being loyal, the dark dog barked out a response of 'affirmative'. Then, trotting to some fuel, the Houndour yelped up an ember, igniting a now dead and barren bush. Encouraged now, the little Eevee popped up out from its fluff, and bounded over to the new source of heat.

"I wonder if Arceus is mad with us... Snow generally only comes during the winter time, and even then it doesn't affect the Valley this much." Flint rest his head against the girl's shoulder and sighed out, his breath was soothing and warm -- a soothing relief to the wintry morning.

Suddenly, an unfamiliar Pokémon began to approach the crackling bush. Somehow, it appeared to not have noticed the three. The Snover's beady eyes gleamed and danced with the wild flame with astonishment. The sound of the newcomer caused Flint to growl lowly, curling up its rusty, orange-colored upper lip defensively. In fear now, the small brown ball of fur, Eevee, fled into the comfort of the brunette haired trainer. The small fox began to cry. Then like a deer in headlights, the frost tree Pokémon froze up; it noticed Flint's protective threat.

Out of pure fear, the ice/grass Pokémon shuddered. In retaliation, a large amount of puffy snow flew wildly towards the group. The girl trainer, Oki, shielded Cimmerian from the attack with her arms; Flint, stricken by the blow, winced lightly, but the attack didn't hurt him much. He leapt to his paws and howled out dangerously. At such a loud, haunting volume, the Snover felt intimidated, turned away from the bunch, and fled. The grey eyed female, known as Oki, couldn't help but feel bad for the little fir-tree Pokémon, but they had to fend for themselves for now -- and they were near starving as it was.

IceFireLighnting

Aux ran down the cliff, jumping from rock to rock swiftly. "Princess, Lette, how are you faring?" He looked back and saw the Swinub and Piplup sliding down on a platform, using the ground type of the pig-like Pokemon to their advantage. "You always try and take the easy way out," Aux said to the girls. He sighed. "I wonder if the Dratini are faring well in the cold?" He looked around and saw a snake-like creature at the bottom of the falls, the freezing water holding it under. "Guys, stay safe, and if I don't come back, just head down the river...I have a good feeling about it." And with that, he jumped in, trying to spot where the slender beast had gone.

At last he saw it, trying to break the thin ice by the edge. He saw a hole that it didn't. Hold on, he thought, I'll save you! He found the side and bounded off, torpedoing towards the snake. He caught it with the crook of his elbow and broke to the surface just as the slippery Dratini in his hands slipped into unconsiousness. He wrapped him(it was now apparent that he was a boy)around his shoulders and kept heading north to the river, knowing somehow that his girls were close behind. "North. North. North to the river..."
    ----------------------------------
    Lan is pending.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    "Fire! Come on, I want to get moving!" called a young, blonde haired girl. A yellow charmamder poked his head out from behind a rock.
    "Charmander char," he complained.
    The girl, known as Rosalina or Rosie, smiled at him. "Don't worry, we'll be able to play when we get to the forest," she comforted. This seemed to cheer Fire up and he ran over to her and climbed up onto her back in his costumary position with his head and arms hanging over her shoulder. They had only just started climbing when it started to snow. Rosie sighed but kept going even though it was dangerous to climb in snow. Fire helped by melting the rocks in front of her with Flamethrower but it was still a hard climb. The snow got stronger and before long it had turned into a blizzard. The only thing keeping them from freezing to death was the Charmander keeping them warm with his flame, though that was starting to go out. Rosie looked around for a place to rest but couldn't see anything through the snow. Instead she put the pokemon down. "Fire, use Flamethrower right there," she said pointing to a spot on the ground. The fire melted the snow and made a large hole. They all climbed in and curled up together to keep warm.

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    Getting the Heck out of Dodge.

After accessing a few berries, which were buried and preserved in the snow, Oki and her friends ate while plotting an exit. There simply was not enough food for them here and, save for Flint, the climate was not even remotely desirable. Cuddling Cimmerian, and patting Flint lightly on his bony hide, Oki recalled the two back into their ball. She would manage to get to a spot with a warmer climate if it killed her.

Thinking about it, she was actually happy to leave the barren wasteland -- it was always such a challenge to live there. Being cautious of land slides, floods and the opposite of floods, droughts. Food was scarce, and what they could find, berries and small firs, had caused Oki and her Pokémon to be lean and healthy, yet sickly skinny and pale in color.

Sighing and pushing back a large knot that had formed into a pit within her stomach, Oki began to climb the mountain. She figured that the top would offer more viewing; this would enable Oki to head towards a kinder area to reside in. Finding a safe grip on a boulder, she hoisted herself upwards and clutched the next ridge with a firm hand.

She had managed to scale about half of the mountain face already. Being use to this area, she'd done it a couple of times. But, by now, she was panting lightly; the atmosphere had less oxygen here, so Oki had to camp. Luckily, she'd encountered what appeared to be a snow cave a couple of feet down. Determined, she began to lower herself down. Oki le to out a shriek and groped the wall for a crutch, she had slipped! She finally found one, and pressing her body inwards, she held close to the edge. Her heart was pounding so hard she thought that it would fly out of her chest at any moment, fear and more pumping blood increased her breathing which led to her head spinning.

Calming herself, she regained her composure, and would shimmy her way to the cavern. Entering it, she slumped down a solid wall to a sitting position and called her two Pokémon out of their balls.

"Grr... Dou?" the young houndour could sense fear on its master and uneasily began to sniff out the unfamiliar area.

"Vee." the tiny fox nuzzled her face against Oki's arms, forcing the trainer to hold it.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Wind whips through the forest, causing branches to shake and leaves to blow away. A lone Mankey leaps from tree to tree, the wind blowing it along. "Get back here, you fuzzy pig-nosed chimp!" Rix runs along on the ground, chasing after it. The Mankry misses it's next jump, crashing into a tree. "Now I've got you! Akane! Aim for the arms!"

The small bug charges forward, latching onto Mankey's arm. Rix herself physically picks it up, prying it's hands off the mushrooms it was holding. "That will teach you not to steal from us! Dom, get rid of this garbage." She sends out her Turtwig, who clamps his mouth around Mankey's leg. He hauls the pig-monkey into the bushes, leaving it to lick it's wounds. Rix and Akane are enjoying the mushrooms, celebrating their victory. "Here's one for you, Dom." Rix tosses Dom a mushroom, but it is snagged out of the air by a Scyther!

Rix jumps forward. "Here comes a new challenger! Don't let him get away with that, Dom!" We can't afford to lose food, not with these windstorms!

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Rosie was woken up by Fire's growl. She looked in the direction of the hole's entrance and saw a Starly huddled there. "Fire, stop it! Can't you see the poor things freezing to death?" she scolded the Charmander. Fire hung his head shamefully and walked over the the Starly.
    "Charmander. Charmander char," he said apologetically. Starly just stared at his tail flame longingly. Realizing what it wanted, Fire turned around so his flame was facing the bird. Starly immediately put up its wings over the fire so the frost which had gathered on them would melt. Cloud, who had been woken by the comotion, strutted over to the Starly and cuddled up next to it to help warm it up. The Starly's wings quickly melted and it huddled up with its head under its wing. Rosie crawled over to the three pokemon and gently picked Starly up and took it to the back of the "cave". Cloud and Fire joined them and they were soon sound asleep.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2011
    Etching another mark against the stone outside his cave, C.J. took a step back and frowned. Every week, the mark grew higher and higher up the rock, indicating the water levels that had, to his dismay, been steadily rising over the past few weeks. By his reckoning, a couple more months were all that it would take for the cave to become yet another half-submerged tidepool that lined the beach.

In addition, the weather was generally okay in the daytime, but the monsoons that swept over the beach in the evenings were coming far too early in the year. Stronger, too, sometimes flooding small sunken areas of the cave and blowing old palm trees over. Something strange has happening to the weather as of late. C.J. sighed. Maybe it was a sign.

So it was time, then. Time to set off, and maybe find a new place to stay when the inevitable happened. Strolling leisurely back to his cave to pack his belongings, he bent over to pick up a thick, reasonably intact piece of driftwood. No harm in bringing a walking stick along, he figured.

It didn't take C.J. long to pack his clothes and miscellanious belongings; after all, he didn't have many to speak of. Food, on the other hand, took far longer than he had planned. He absolutely detested the prospect of having to miss a meal, so by the time he was done his bag weighed easily 10 kilograms and was more than a little uncomfortable on his shoulders. He sighed again. It was going to be a long, painful trek.

A small brown pebble that had been laying nonchanantly nearby suddenly grew six tiny legs and crawled its way over to him. C.J. looked down. "Hi, Tim."

The Kabuto chittered.

C.J. shrugged. "I have no idea what you just said, but you're welcome to follow me if you want. I could use a companion."

Tim chittered again.

C.J. smiled, then made his way out of the cave and towards the Origin Plains, Kabuto clacking and clicking its way along beside him.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    gray morning

(OOC: i'm going camping from the 21 to 28. also i'm going to add my rp onto this post later) (sry i was gone so long)

the clouds coated the sky again in their dismal gray puffs. Eon lay still as stone trying to answer the questions in his mind and heart. why was he here? what was he suposed to do? he remained in his trance like state until his beldum, Ion buzzed through the silence. in a swift motion Eon jumped up and shook himself awake. he followed Ion out into his "courtyard". a small area Eon had blocked off from the mountain where he grew berries and enjoyed himself. Ion floated through the grassy plot and landed himself near the oran berries. Eon inspected the berries and agreed that they were ripe for picking. he took out a little stone knife that he had knapped from obsidian and had inserted into a bone which Omega had mysteriously found. Eon set about cutting the berries from the branches. when he collected all the ripe berries he asked Ion to carry them to the "kitchen".

meanwhile Omega sat warming himself by the fire in the fireplace that Eon crafted before the last winter. Ion floated in carrying the berries.

"isn't this great" he said in the toungue only pokemon understand

"hm... oh what? what do you mean?" Ion paused and looked down at Omega

"the fire oh its so warm" Omega rolled around like a pup

"it might be for you but i'm actually helping" Ion put down the berries and turned away then back "you know you could help"

"i do help just not here and now" he stood up and looked right at Ion

"whatever i think i hear Eon" Ion left the room and Omega returned to his original position.

Last edited:

IceFireLighnting

Aux climbed up the cliff, sometimes jumping from rock to rock, sometimes just actually climbing. His Swinub and Piplup were taking the advantage of Lette's Ground-type, though, and were sliding up the snowy cliff in style. Aux finally jumped onto the platform, swallowing his pride and letting the baby get him to the top. "Gosh, I thought this would be a little more challenging..."

As they got off of the platform at the top of the frozen waterfall, they watched a baby Dratini break from the thin ice, leaving its family to fend for itself... "Alright. Let's--"

Aux stopped as he saw, on the Prime Mountian in the distance, a scared little Snover all alone. He looked back at his Pokemon and they understood. They shot themselves off of pillars of ice and earth, reaching the Snover with extreme accuracy. "Alright. Let's make it quick-" he got the Pokeball off of his arm and used it to capture the lonely little guy.

"Sno-Snover!" he yelled in thanks as he agreed to go along with Aux and the gang. "M-hm. Now let's head to the lake and grab about four crystals on the way." They did just that, gathering one crystal as Lette nudged off hers and made ice crystals for her and Snover(named Frosty). Aux thanked her and they shot themselves past the frozen waterfall and to the river, where Aux thought they would be safe.
    ------------------------
    Lan was pondering how to get from the mountain. "Well, I could climb down and put you two in your Pokeballs, but..." she saw a Turtwig waaaay down the cliff, drinking from the river and looking cold. "Well, I'll be. This is my lucky day!" She sat and carved a bracelet for the Turtwig. When she finished it, she saw a guy by the Turtwig. He looked about her age and very similar to her. "Holy--" she saw a small Swinub rise up to her on an earth platform.

"Swine. Swinub." The pig was nodding toward her platform, and Lan understood immediately. She signalled for her Pokemon to follow her and got on the platform. They descended, going down and down until the Swinub jumped off and joined the boy.

"Oh." Lan and her Pokemon walked off of the platform and walked to the Turtwig. He was just sitting there, drinking cold water, not noticing either trainer. The boy watched in surprise as she pounced and stuck the bracelet on his little stem. "I'll call you...Tort. C'mon."

The Turtwig just followed her away from the river as she produced a Pokeball from her pocket and used it on the turtle. "One, two, three, look at me." She let him out and then walked to the stunned boy. "Hello, and what's your name? Mine's Lan Ginea Noct."
    -------------------------------
    "Mine's Aux Derai Noct...Hello..." Aux and Lan just stared and stared. They finally did the little mirroring thing. "Well," said Aux, "we must come up with a term for ourselves."

"Way ahead. Siblings. Similar. Beings. Siblings. See?" Lan went to the river and washed her face.

"Oh! I'm a...Brother! And you're a..." "...sister..." They gasped at how they had been thinking the same thing. "Well, this is freaky..." Lan said. They did intros, and then moved onto business.

"Where to go..." they said simultainiously.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Rosie yawned and stretched. Poking her head out of the "cave" she saw that it had stopped snowing. She crawled over to the three pokemon and woke up Cloud and Fire. "Come one. We need to keep moving," she said once they had opened their eyes. They had been walking for a few minutes when they heard a twitter above them. Looking up, they saw the Starly from before fly down and land in front of them. It hopped up to Rosie and pecked one of the balls on her belt letting herself in. Rosie stared at the ball in surprise than smiled and let the bird out. She checked it over and found that it was a male. "Welcome to the team, Razor," she said, smiling at the newly named pokemon. She lifted her arm and Razor hopped onto it. He made his way up her arm and onto her shoulder where he snuggled into the crook of her neck. Rosie grinned and continuing on her way down the mountain.

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    A Snowy Escort!

After a short nap, Oki sat up -- her Pokémon companions were huddled together and still sleeping. Shrugging, she picked herself up and onto her feet before going to the mouth of the white cave and charting what steps she'd take to make it to the top. There was only half way to go and this was highly encouraging. It wasn't as difficult to breathe after she'd stayed at the elevation for a time and so Oki turned her grey eyes to Flint and Cimmerian.

"Alright guys, time to wake up. Back into your balls, we're going for the summit!"

They yawned and peeked up at her understanding but not quite wanting to do what she requested. Pulling the two spheres from her waist, the two canine Pokémon transformed into brilliant red lights and then were gone. Stretching, because she knew she'd have to limber up in order to avoid the little incident that had occurred only just a few hours ago, Oki exited.

Adjusting her foot placement again, Oki grappled upwards and began her climb once more. While mindlessly escalating, her thoughts seemed they would burst within her mind.

'What if every place is as bad as the Valley has become? If Arceus is upset with us then will he not make sure to allow more misery to follow us?'

A loud rumble was released from her stomach; she had forgotten how famished she'd become. After all, she hadn't eaten since early morning, and that was only a couple of berries. Only a few more feet, then finally her hand gripped hard on the top.

"I hope coming down will be less of a hassle than coming up..."

She was mumbling to herself, gasping for air and scouting the scene. From up here, she could barely make out a distant green -- green was good, it was the sign of vegetation, which meant food and... Her stomach growled again, it echoed out and the snow beneath her began to rumble.

"Uh oh..."

Slipping along with the loose snow she'd been standing on top of, she made her way down along with the crumbling snow. Sliding on her behind and screaming in horror, more snow slid down it seemed her destination was determined: She was headed to Origin Plains.

"Ah... Ah... AVALANCHE!!!"

Kid Ghandi

Ninja Squirtle
    Years
    Aves looks around, holding his hand out. A drip of rain falls directly onto his palm. He looks up "Great, more rain, what's up with this? Usually it's pretty calm here... Go Kentucky, make us a fire" he throws the metal ball in the air, as the small orange bird materializes from it, in a stream of light, and quickly rolls into a ball to protect itself from the cold. "Look, if you don't make that fire you'll be both freezing and starving, now go!" the bird looks at its master, with a tear in its eye, and blows fire from its beak onto a pile of tinders and logs, sparking a fire, quickly put out some ice. "Hail? we've never had that here before" aves looks around again, and sees a lily pad, on some sort of quadrupedal blue creature; it is a lotad. "Wise guy ay? we'll just see about that" Aves withdraws his Torchic, takes out a Pokeball, and throws it, watching it wave back and forth with the tiny creature inside it "Come one, come on" he said eagerly. The pinging comes to a stop. Aves rushes to fetch the ball. "Great, another success for me"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that day, it is still raining. He walks besides his newly caught lotad. "Now to find the source of that rain" Aves thinks to himself eagerly. After walking for miles on end, a wall of sand appears from no where. Almost immediately after a Shaymin appears, descending from the wall "I guessing that you want to get to the beach. Alright, I'm taking silence as an agreement, let's fight" it says quickly.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2011
    OOC suggestion: When everyone updates this RP, could they just note at the beginning of their post where on the island they are? It makes it a lot easier for everyone to keep track of what's going on.

C.J. sat himself on the ground beneath a tree, stretching out his tired legs. It had been a long, long hike, and he was hungry. Tim scuttled along beside him and slumped on the ground, probably tired as well.

"You hungry?" he asked the walking pebble.

Tim chittered. It probably meant yes.

Reaching into his oversized backpack, C.J. pulled out a couple of fruit buns, handing one to Tim. The Kabuto happily leapt onto it, taking small nibbles from it.

It was still afternoon, and a mild drizzle watered the endless fields of grass, rainclouds concealing the sun. It occured to C.J. that the tree he was under was the first he had seen in a while, which probably meant there wasn't much shelter to be had. So the Plains weren't as good a place to live as he'd hoped after all. He sighed.

Tim's irritated chittering pulled him from his thoughts. He looked down, and realised a pair of Lotads had descended on his backpack.

"Hey!" he shouted.

Both looked up. One fled immediately, but the other stood adamantly beside the pouch of food, glowering at him. C.J. looked at Tim, and the Kabuto promptly scuttled up to the Lotad. A brief fight and a couple of Scratches later, the Lotad lay slumped, dazed, on the wet grass.

It occured to C.J. that it wouldn't be very nice to just leave the little critter on its own, in the middle of nowhere, right after he and Tim had hurt it.

"What do we do now, Tim?"

The Kabuto chittered, angrily.

C.J. shook his head. "That ain't gonna do. Tell you what, we'll bring him along with us, then drop him off when he's feeling a little better."

The Kabuto chittered, grumpily. But his mind was set. Carefully bundling the unconscious Lotad on top of his backpack, C.J. finished his bun and set off once more.

Last edited:

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    ((Works for me!))

The Scyther Hovers above Rix and Dom, eating the mushroom. It laughs at them, feeling safe in the air. "Dom, use Razor Leaf! I'll use Rock Throw!" Dom releases a volley of leaves at Scyther, while Rix picks up a large rock and throws it at him.

Scyther drops the mushroom, slicing the leaves before they can reach him. The rock collides with his head, knocking him down. "Dom, use Absorb!" Rix rushes forward and kicks Scyther twice in the stomach, while Dom sucks away it's energy. Scyther rises, unable to stand against two fierce fighters. He turns to leave, but Rix has other plans. "Not so fast! Get in the ball!"

Rix throws a Pokeball, but Scyther bats it aside. Dom Tackles Scyther's stomach, knocking it to the ground again. Rix grabs the ball off the ground, throwing it again. "GET IN THE BALL!" Scyther is sealed inside, and the ball shakes furiously. Rix grabs it, holding it shut with both hands. After a full minute, it finally stops. "About time! I could use your speed and flight to my advantage!" She opens the ball, releasing the weary Bug. "You were like a blur! So that's your name! Blur! No, it lacks something. Wait, Blurr! Drawn out, the word itself seems to blur!" Blurr looks at Rix, sore and confused. "Come on, Blurr! We need to keep moving. Dom, here's your mushroom back."

The little Turtwig happily consumes his mushroom, and when Akane catches up to them, the four head out again. "With luck we'll make it out of the woods and to a calmer climate. Blurr, you can fly. Point us towards the river!" Blurr takes to the sky, coming back down and leading them to the river. It will lead them all the way to the plains.

IceFireLighnting

I'll do it here; Location: Umblical River System, west of Mt. Quasar.

Aux stared north into the gaping mouth of Mobius Canyon. He saw a flash of yellow and black. "Uh, Lan, if we want to get into the canyon, I don't think that it is gonig to be easy." Lette emitted a squeal and hid behing Aux while Princess just sood there with her chest puffed out, standing on Frosty's shoulders.

"What makes you say that, brother?" Lan inquired as she continued to wash her face off in the river. "The snow may allow us to leave footprints, yes, but the worst thing that could lead to would be a flock of Starly attacking us. We have almost no--" She hushed after standing up from the river and seeing a lightning bolt over at the entrance to the canyon. "Oh. I see our dilemma. Well..."

"We'll just have to bulk up and go face the source of that lightning!" Aux strode off with his Pokemon leaving Lan groaning and following in his wake. "I wish that I had never met him," Lan said as they walked towards their doom...as it seemed...
    ---------------------------------------
    Aux arrived at the mouth of the canyon, but didn't see the creature that he had seen before. "See? I told you. Nothing to worry about." He found a perch on a rock inside the canyon. Then it happened.

The big yellow and black bird swooped down. It seemed enraged at Aux for disturbing its territory. But it didn't make sense, the bird was keeping him in...Lan couldn't take it. She felt sad inside, but she also felt enraged. "Alright, you dunderhead!" Lan yelled at the bid. It swered around at this and struck Lan with lightning. But it didn't hurt her. It held a message for her.

"You dare to challenge the mighty ZAPDOS?!" it screamed in her head. "Your friend has wandered into my territory, and I may not allow the humans in this area at this time. So if you challenge me...I must destroy you!" Zapdos was enraged.

"Well, he is my brother, and even though you have him trapped e can still fight! So...Tort, Giga Drain! Hayl, Hyper Voice! Swift, Flamethrower!" Lan was confident that she could win with her brother's help. She expected to win quite easily, but she didn't know the power that the spiky bird had up his sleeve.

"...She is right! Lette, Ice Shard! Princess, Bubblebeam! Frosty, Blizzard!" Aux felt the same as Lan, just as confident, just as proud.

The results will be here...in another post! Hah! Cliffhanger!

Back