• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ghastly Tales

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Pokemon Ghastly Tales

Pokemon Ghastly Tales:

This comic is a comic about a young girl who is very uptight to everyone...one day she is run over, and given a chance to redeem herself in a ghostly past....it spans over 11 panels each episode.

[AGELIMIT]13+ due to PG rated langauge, drama including violence, minor perverted actions, and the main plot going into alot of idiotic stupidity(hardly).[/AGELIMIT]

Chapter.1: The Rebirth
    1: Her Journey
    2: Its A Intense Battle!
    3: Team Rescue Is Formed! (October 5th , 2006)

Characters:

Pictures To Be Added Soon

Name: Jenny
    Information: The main character of the first story of this series, she is arrogant, and very snotty, she uses her good looks to charm men, and use them to her purposes, overall she uses people and puts them down, defiently someone you don't want to meet in an alley way.

Name: Reborn Jenny
    Information: After being run over by a truck, she is given a chance to redeem herself, her memory whiped blank, and her looks changed, she wakes up and meets a young boy named Joseph, and they soon become good friends, what else will happen?

Name: Joseph
    Information: Joseph met Jenny on the road, he found her unconcious with injuries so he took her to his apartment, and treated her wounds, it isn't long before they soon become friends, and their new journey to save the world begins.

Name: ヒカリ(??????)
    Information: A mysterious girl from a far away land, Joseph and Jenny encounter her while she is being attacked by a group of Beedrill.

Name: ネイティオ(Xatu)
    Information: Xatu is a psychic pokemon, who is introduced later on in the comic, Xatu is like a professor to the world in which Joseph lives in, he provides Joseph and Jenny with important information, and is a trusted friend indeed.

Credits:
    Spriters Resource
    Rayquaza Pixelart off Spriters Resource
    PokemonElite2000
    GymLeaderLily for the layout...
    Ghost TV Thingy, and Jake(On PC) for concept ideas
    Pokemon Enu Sprite Comic also for some ideas
    [Ray.Z] for fixing and finishing Character OWs
    All Rights Reserved, Trademark Copyright

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well it looks good (as I've told you before).

Can't wait to see how the story progresses, cause it looks good so far (as I just said :P).

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yay! Kakashi!!!

You are back you ledgend.

Nice Comic you've got going. I'll comment when I see more.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Rofl, will do, but where have you been, i've been wanting to talk to you on MSN so many times, and your never on o.o

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, that was pretty awesome! What a great start. I loved the pixel art you did. It is pretty nice. I can't wait for the next chapter. ^^

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Well I am going to tell you Episode 2 will be up today, also a mystery character is entering, but you all know the person ^^

Years
    Never EVER make transparant text bubbles. It's hard to see the text already with your choice of font. And add tails to your bubbles. Never EVER say "Character:" in a text bubble.

I can sence this being an emotional comic. In that case, Pokemon sprites are hard to capture emotions. You may want to draw the comic, or chose a different sprite style. It's not working for me, hun/dude.

Also, "omfg im bleeding" is hillarious in the bad way. I'm pretty sure when your dying, you won't say "omfg". EVER.

Edit: Never ask for posts in a comic. That's just idiotic.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Hahahah, man. My name is Ray not Jay :P

I was wondering who he was as well.

Man, that's the second time that's happened to me here, what the hell XD

Daviku said:
    Never EVER make transparant text bubbles. It's hard to see the text already with your choice of font. And add tails to your bubbles. Never EVER say "Character:" in a text bubble.
    Well they could stand to be a bit more opaque, but it isn't necessarily a bad thing. Also, he doesn't have to add tails and not say "Character:" - they're just different ways of identifying who's talking. It's exactly the same as colour coding the text or putting a picture there.

Daviku said:
    I can sence this being an emotional comic. In that case, Pokemon sprites are hard to capture emotions. You may want to draw the comic, or chose a different sprite style. It's not working for me, hun/dude.
    Ever read Pokemon-X. The author of that captures a wide range of emotions very well.

Daviku said:
    Also, "omfg im bleeding" is hillarious in the bad way. I'm pretty sure when your dying, you won't say "omfg". EVER.
    1. She didn't die.
    2. It's a joke - get it? Of course no one would say OMFG I'm bleeding. For one, they wouldn't use an acronym, they would say the whole word.

It's just a joke ... and chances are, I would say something along them lines if I was hit by a truck and left for dead on the side of the road bleeding.

Daviku said:
    Edit: Never ask for posts in a comic. That's just idiotic.
    Again, it's another joke. And why can't he ask for support and c+c?

It's like some comics I've seen with a little teaser line at the bottom.

Keep it up man (and fix up my name :P)!

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Pokemon Ghastly Tales

Sorry it took alittle longer than expected, there will be two characters making an appearence...lets see if you can guess them both.

Okay if your wondering, the last panel its gone out of the story, and out of character where the really mean Jenny is just saying how noobish this new girl is, just thought i'd clear that up.

Last edited:
    Years
    Didn't Richie call his charmander Zippo?

As Davis said, please don't make your speech bubbles transparent, if you want to make the thing behind it visible, but it somewhere else.
    And use tails on them. Go find a marvel comic with "Spiderman: I NEED TO SAVE THE CITY!"

Back