• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ghastly Tales

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, that is soo cute! I enjoyed reading the second one. ^^ Can't wait til you have the third one ready.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    It's hard to read in some places, I;m not sure who said what first, you may wantto work on that =/

Visually it's nice though.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    I like how this comic is coming, it's very organized. Keep up the great work and I like how you have time and place everything started in the begining.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I know I should probably up the opacity...and I just can't do tails on speech bubbles in PS so yeah...XD, but thanks for comments.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Thanks i'm glad I got better comments here, stupid mofos at PT kept complaining that I don't use tails, I just wanted to try something different @_@

Years
    Thanks i'm glad I got better comments here, stupid mofos at PT kept complaining that I don't use tails, I just wanted to try something different @_@

Different?

No, more like n00bish.

Face it, if you want a successful comic, your gonna have to use tails. If you CAN'T DO THAT ON PHOTOSHOP, then go back to MSPaint. This is stressed very much so if you want a GOOD webcomic. Also, stick to ONE style. Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon clashes with Ruby/Saphire sprites.

And the text bubbles are too see though-ie. Like I said before. If you want to be a dooshe and ignore me, then fine. Though I ain't seeing your webcomic getting any better in the near future.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Different?

No, more like n00bish.

Face it, if you want a successful comic, your gonna have to use tails. If you CAN'T DO THAT ON PHOTOSHOP, then go back to MSPaint. This is stressed very much so if you want a GOOD webcomic. Also, stick to ONE style. Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon clashes with Ruby/Saphire sprites.

And the text bubbles are too see though-ie. Like I said before. If you want to be a dooshe and ignore me, then fine. Though I ain't seeing your webcomic getting any better in the near future.

In fairness to him, you never used to use tails, and your comics were fine.

And dude, the term douche' is a tad too much.

Years
    In fairness to him, you never used to use tails, and your comics were fine.

And dude, the term douche' is a tad too much.

To be truth, yes. I didn't use tails until recently. However, my comics were far from fine. Since it was all about using the colors to pick out each character. As well, I never had as many oppertunities to gain critique as this guy has.

I wouldn't of used it if for the fact he ignored not only my last post, but all the crit given at PT. I reveiw nicely, but when they just blantly ignore stuff like that...yeah.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    If your going to crit me on the whole tail buisness, then don't even bother posting, just leave my topic okay?, I don't feel like doing tails, they get on my nerves, so get lost. And my comic is fine the way it is, so stop patrinizing me saying your "Helping" all your doing is pissing me the hell off. I will not do something just because you want me to, you are not my mother, so don't act like it. And your the douche, can't even spell the word go back to school.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Woah, woah, both of you need to chill. Whilst you don;t have to accept critisism there's no need to bash people over it TBH, retaliating like that will only give the impression that you can;t take critisism, when really, if you plan on taking on anything artistic, you gotta be prepared for it, no matter how harsh it seems.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Good work, KH. We need more of this quality, but you might wanna be a tad bit clearer about the language content XD

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I know it was ment to be out on the 5th, i'll have it done soon, I gotta do this...my gfx requests and a gfx tourny entry XD...so bare with me ppl.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Mmm, it would be nice to see that. TBH, I'm assuming you WILL at some stage, update the next part?

Back