• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gijinka Academy ( Revived )

Years
    "Hey, Ichimura? Can I choose any part of the room or do I have a bed already chosen?" she shouted down the corridor. After shouting to the teacher, she aimlessly walked around the room. She waited for Sten's reply all the while, but she looked at the beds as well. Kate loved the room, especially as her roommates were gijinkas!

-------------------

Sorry for short post, I can't do much when i'm waiting for TNH, can I?

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Sten sighed. The dorm leader had left, most likely because he wanted the new gijinka and himself to get to know one another. The fact that the girl had known his name without having met him and that she had asked for him implied that she was to be his roommate. Sten sighed again. Hopefully, this one wouldn't get in the way too much. A part of him was wondering if she was the type to request a room change to be with friends like many have in previous years. He oberved the girl before him.

Female. Hair appears to be fire, wonder if it will burn. Potentially hazardous.

"I am Sten, as you clearly know. I am to assume that you are my roommate? If that is the case, I suppose I should know your name." Sten said to the girl, probably the most pressing for personal information he had ever given to a person in quite awhile.

Years
    "Yes, I am your roommate. I don't know anyone from here, and you seem like a pretty nice guy, so I don't want to change rooms. Unless you do. Oh by the way, my name is Kate," replied the girl, looking at Sten's face. "How old are you, may I ask? You look like you are older than me. I have seen a few people who are my age but look older before, so I asked you. I'm fifteen." said the talkative girl.

She saw his silvery hair and his unusually coloured eyes.
    "Let me see. Are you a gijinka of...Meta..No...hmm...Metang?" she asked, while patting her hair to make sure it was okay. She hadn't let him say a word, and she walked off and sat on her bed. She unpacked her bags and, while putting her clothes in the drawer, had stared at Sten. As a result, the girl had messed her clothes up and got very annoyed. The flames in her hair had died down while she sat, revealing a flame coloured hair and tail. She realised that Sten wasn't a distinctive gijinka, while as soon as a person observed her, they knew that she was a gijinka of Ponyta or Rapidash. She started thinking.
    What was I doing?! I said he's nice! He's going to hate me. I know he is. But...I like him...I've just met him but I like him...more than the usual friendship...

(As you can probably tell, Kate has a slight crush on Sten. TNH, I don't care if Sten likes her back or not, as either way it will make a good story.)

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    (OOC: That's fine, mzmigle. Sten probably doesn't have the emotional capacity to think of someone in a romantic sense, but I agree it makes for a good story.)

Seem like a nice guy. Sten repeated the phrase in his head, finding it nearly comical that this girl he had never met was saying things like that when all he had given her was his name.

"A premature observation." Cardinal commented.

"Was that a joke I heard from you?" Sten telepathically asked the Metang behind him without looking at it.

"No." Cardinal plainly responded.

Sten realized Kate had asked him a question. "I am fourteen." He told the girl.

As his new roommate wandered to the bed she was apparantly claiming as her own,(Luckily it was the one Sten did not use.) Sten glanced around his room that he would be sharing with Kate. It was a plain room, though throughout the years Sten had procured some additional furniture, such as a large desk he had near his bed, and a small bookshelf next to it that was not yet filled, but did contain several books mainly related to mathematics and science ranging from biology to physics, of course Sten could remember every chapter from every one of them, so they hadn't been read since they were initially obtained. Sten also had a few extra dressers and shelves he used to store his various pieces of equipment and papers.

"She is unpacking." Cardinal reminded Sten.

Sten looked to the girl, quick to note that the fires on her hair and long tail had died down to leave a flame-colored hair behind. The particular drawer she had opened contained archived reports of past experiments, all in folders. Sten tapped into his psychic energy, effortlessly lifting the folders from the drawer, placing them on the desk. As he released his psychic grip, the neat stacks dispersed, leaving a few folders out of place.

"More of my things will be in the other drawers." Sten explained, already going to work moving his things out of Kate's side of the room.

Years
    "Oh wait. You know what I've been thinking about you, don't you? I.....I... Well, I guess I'll have to be careful what i think when I'm near you, won't I?" she whispered, but also gave a small smile, implying that she did like him and wasn't lying. The girl heard her pokemon from inside the ball.
    "Wow, you only just figured that?" it said. Kate was annoyed at this unkind remark, but she put all her stuff in the places, and after emptying her bag, she found something right at the bottom. It was wrapped in a top she had worn when her parents told her about her gijinka form. Kate had got so excited with that news that she burnt the top.

As she unwrapped it, she realised it was something she had never seen before. It looked like a phone, but with extra buttons. It also had a part with a light, turned off. Her parents had written her a message and it read:

Dear Kate,
    the item you have just seen is called a Poketransfer. If you type in what you want from your room, it will come to you. Also if you want some extra money or anything like that, ring us and we'll put it in your room.

Also, we want you to know that we love you, and we are not like the families that hate gijinkas. Your Uncle Hilly was a gijinka as well.
    Remember, we love you!
    Mum, Dad and Harry.

She looked at the letter and she wondered if Sten could read her mind and see what the letter said. Kate looked back at him, and smiled at him, not forgetting about her clothes. The girl typed in 'Pearl Dress' and her dress appeared. She put that in her wardrobe, hoping Sten did not see it. She also typed in 'Beanbag' and 'Table'. When they arrived, she put them in places, hoping that they would not interfere in Sten's part of the room.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
    Years
    The deserted room built up a frantic silent. Kyle was now, siting on his chair, doing some research on the pieces of Rydon's horn with his microscope. He was surprised to discover that Rydon's horn contained more than 1,000 calcium and protein, which is the reason of it being so hard, strong and sturdy, and that it was nearly impossible to break it. Kyle was literally full of interest but it became quite boring in over more than time pass by. He turned back on his chair to see that pikachu was eating some berries, probably which he picked up this morning on the research walk. Kyle stood up, and looked at his deserted room.

"You mind we take a walk outside Spark? I have nearly completed what i was researching on..." said Kyle as he was writing down the theory of the hardness of Rydon's horn in his research book, which he kept it quite private "The weather outside is average and i wish to meet some of those newbie.....ahem..newcomers, i also wish to know who will be in Oshawott Blue dorm, now that our artist has moved out". Spark was delighted. He was hoping to go outside and refresh himself in the cool afternoon sun.

"Sure!" replied Spark "I wish to meet them too". Kyle stood up and took his blue jacket from his drawer, wore it out and looked at Spark.

"Shall we.." said Kyle, presenting an unusual smile. Kyle opened the dorm room and was welcomed by the south wind filling the air with breeze. Kyle and Spark walked down the steps and walked up a couple of miles to reach the docks. The Oshawott dorm was located a bit to the north of the island and it took none other than a 10 minutes walk to reach the main docks of the island. The route was silent and the fragrant smell of the flower-stubbed forest nearby populated the air, accompanied by jigglypuff's melody.

After the short walk, the duo reached the docks. The Tepig dorm laid close and it was quite silent. This made the island feel quite lonesome.

"Have i been too long on this island Spark?" inquired Kyle as he admired the afternoon sun settling with a sad motion.

"Of course not, don't feel lonely, remember we're here together and also remember that your parents miss you...oh and by the way, here's Ichimura" explained Spark and also noticing Ichimura and his most serious Lucario. Kyle looked back and also noticed him.

"Why don't we have a short conversation with the professor..." said Kyle quite enthusiatic "Why, good afternoon Professor, how is your day progressing so far". Kyle approached the professor with the utmost respect and politeness. Spark was trotting along but from behind, being a bit afraid of the serious-looking Lucario.

Back