• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Giovanni name may change

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
  • Ok, so Giovanni has challanged the King of Altaire, and in the process killed the king and taken over the land. In the process, the king being a psychic used his powers to turn Giovanni to the good guys. He also called Zantos the legendary Psychic to help with Giovanni. This is where the player comes into play. He goes into the now Professor Giovanni's office, and Giovanni gives him a pokemon. Just then an Arbok came into the office and ran behind Giovanni. Giovanni was then forced out of the room. The players mission is to rescue Giovanni by going through 8 rocket bases (gyms) and then facing the Rocket Executive's (Elite 4) and finally Jesse and James (the Champion's) At the end, you fight Giovanni to knock some sence into him, then you fight Zantos.

Feature's
    New Pokemon
    New Region
    Facing Rockets instead of Gym Leaders

Needed
    Mappers
    Scripters
    Spriters
    Creative Minds

Team Giovanni
    Cartercr
    more wanted.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    first post,

but i don't really like the idea.
    it needs some changes.
    i've never seen something about a king in a hack... It just doesn't fit it,it seems weird.

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
  • well, that's kind of the point. It is supposed to be differant. If it was the same, then it would become borring. Besides, a king wouldn't have to be a character, because he is already dead.

pokemonfan123456789

Newbie Rom ideaist
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2008
    I like it! A lot! Probably because I like Team Rocket, and I have a king in Pokemon Rainbow King. You become the king in my game!

Back