• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Give-A-Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Tom Heracross
    Ruby Zigzagoon
    Haley Lickitung
    Gamestp Deoxys

can i take this now,RNC???my fc:1934 2902 3541/Chin Ho

my ds gonna dead soon.....i afraid it will dead while our trade!

Last edited:

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
    Years
    I posted earlier, but realized that Mew has been traded since... I'd like a Manaphy egg, a Jirachi, a shiny Flaffy, and a Deoxys now, if you don't mind?

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
    Years
    Thanks so much, I've always wanted these! I really appreciate it, and if you ever need anything that I can provide in my thread, feel free to ask. :t280:

Edit: I'll take the rest of them off of your hands, so you don't have to release them... if that's fine with you, anyways.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Thanks so much, I've always wanted these! I really appreciate it, and if you ever need anything that I can provide in my thread, feel free to ask. :t280:

Edit: I'll take the rest of them off of your hands, so you don't have to release them... if that's fine with you, anyways.

Ok but let me check your thread, there maybe something I need, not sure though.

MadnugA01x

Random Trainer from Johto
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    so pharue is taking the rest of teh pokes of ur hands? i'm ok wif that

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back