• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Give-Away

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
Years
  • Pokemon Give-Away

Well this is a small give-away nothing really major here just trying to make some room for a future store that im starting next week here on PC. so please take them.

Rules.

1.) sorry no shinies so dont ask.
    2.) no spam
    3.) have ur FC somewhere i can see it.
    4.) no limit on how many u can get.
    5.) give me bidoof or magikarp.

Pokemon Babies Level 10 and Under...

Chimchar

Balbusaur
    Zubat (NN: Batley)
    Kabuto

Abra (has decent IV's)

Regulars

Wailmer
    Meditite
    Lombre
    Weepinbell
    Rhydon
    Tentacruel
    Hoothoot
    Golem
    Dugtrio
    Whiscash

Crawdaunt
    Numel

Snover
    Illumise

I really dont want to toss them but if they dont get taken then ill throw them away. so please take them.

Last edited:

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
  • It would help me out alot if I could have: Phione, Paras, Snubbull and Mawile. Could I have them purlease? :3

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
    Years
  • I have a thread Rich, see if ther is anything on there you want? I wont be doing the trades until about 4 or 5 this afternoon though.

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
  • Hey i have a foster service so if there is anything you don't want just let me know and I'll gladly take them in. Check out my thread the link is in my sig.

Back