• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Giveaway

Leni

Professional cookie baker
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Could I get the dratini please? thanks xx

Leni

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    could mind if i trade you for an egg, too lazy to find a junk pokemon and i've got loads of junk eggs in my party already lol.

My fc's in my sig

xx thankyou

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    could mind if i trade you for an egg, too lazy to find a junk pokemon and i've got loads of junk eggs in my party already lol.

My fc's in my sig

xx thankyou

Not a problem, My friendcode is on the first post in bold. I'll register you and I'll be on in a minute (assuming the people who I've told I'm ready don't reply.) It's very hard to do this in an order ^^;;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Is the Lv.1 Rioulu a male or female? Can I get the Gible also?I can give a Charmander in return and Piplup.

Leni

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Thanks ^-^ let me know how it hatches? if you do hatch it lol ^-^

xxx

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Is the Lv.1 Rioulu a male or female? I can give a Charmander in return

I'll have to check, but, please, you don't have to give pokemon. ^^;; I'm giving them away, you know. If you feel like you should give something back, a throwaway pokemon. The only thing I'd want that'd be useful is a black sludge (doing a favor for a friend). But yeah, a bidoof will be fine, sorry for ranting ^^;

The riolu is a female

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I'll have to check, but, please, you don't have to give pokemon. ^^;; I'm giving them away, you know. If you feel like you should give something back, a throwaway pokemon. The only thing I'd want that'd be useful is a black sludge (doing a favor for a friend). But yeah, a bidoof will be fine, sorry for ranting ^^;
    Thats okay Ill give you Pokemon anyways.

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Ooooo just what I need. I'm sorry though I don't have any sludge :( But can I have him please ?? Should of really guessed the gender by then name . . . I did not think that through lol xx

It's fine ^^ I'm giving them away for free, it's just nice if someone happened to have an extra (my friend who's helping me trade over my pokemon is looking for one, so I'm trying to pay them back.) But yeah, you can have him ^^

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Thank you very much :D You have made me very happy. And thats such a cute name ;)

It's not a problem ^^ I just didn't want him to get deleted when I remake ^^

Back