• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon GL logbook

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Who uses this? Most of the posts I see people have no idea it even exists, let alone the medals you collect or that it keeps track of every trade you made. I thought it was really cool but I don't think I've heard of anyone ever mention it yet.

One thing I was wondering, is there any way to delete multiple posts in the logbook or to stop it from keeping track of certain events? While I like seeing what I traded for what, I don't need to see every single time I got an egg or put a pokemon in daycare, particularly when I have probably more than a THOUSAND eggs. (seriously, what kind of idiot thought that was a good idea to record every time you got an egg?) and deleting each item by itself takes FOREVER. (delete it, confirm it, then wait for the entire web page to reload) so that's a pain.

And while we're on the subject of the PGL, I know the medals you get can unlock levels on the Balloon popping game, but do you get anything else from getting medals? (I have 60, no idea how many there are)

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2014
    80 Medal here with 140+ hours count. Im rarely using GL page, just when i really bored or i need stones to fill up my dex to finally get my shiny charm. But still missing those legendaries from HG/SS sadly:/

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Do we need any reason to get the medals other than simply to collect them? I have 115 at the moment, and I think the total number available is 183 or something. I did count them at one point, but I can't remember the exact number.

I like looking at my battle records on PGL, but I never look through the trades etc.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
  • I used to use this to keep track of what Pokémon I traded via wonder trade or the GTS, but I stopped when it became absolutely worthless since I started replacing Pokémon I opted up for trade right away instead of waiting a few days. To be honest, it's kind of worthless like most of the GL is now since there isn't a DW anymore and the (one) Attractions are basically a waste of time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    i use the logbook. and like the medals shame you cant see them ingame anymore. i have got 42 medals atm . in white 2 i had 120 or so.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    How do we go about using it?

You need to sign up for an account on 3ds.pokemon-gl.com then you link your game using the game sync section in your game (in the PSS section) where you link your game to the website. Then in addition to the log book, whenever you sync your game, all your pokemiles go to the website where you can buy items for half the price they are in game. Then when you sync your game again, the items you bought (or won in the balloon popping game) gets sent to your game where you go to any pokemon center where a woman is waiting to give you your items.

Years
  • I just recently discovered it and was surprised to see I had earned medals. I have been out of the Pokemon loop for awhile so I had no idea you even earned those! I do like the one attraction (wish they had more) and play it in hopes of getting more of the stones I need so I can complete my Pokedex.

Back