• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon GlobalEarth Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years

Sprited.
    *Dashes off to sprite thread to post there, too*

lol good, cause it seems some ppl dont liek meh sprites *goes to a corner and cries* lol
    Your sprites are great.
    Also, I noticed this thread has over 100 posts, and 1100 views.

I just want to thank everyone for all the help we had to get to where we are today. As a celebration, let's recap.

• I posted my idea. No features or basis. A couple of people told me to make a features section, so I did, but it was not that impressive.
    • lmg (Demikid), Seth The ROM Master, and Wind~ (Eeveon at the time) joined the team.
    • After many posts, the thread died.
    • I fixed up the first post, and made a support banner (Which people need to wear, or if not, I need some more made).
    • Then, fudgy came to the dying thread and saved it.
    • Fudgy, Acha, and link smash joined the team.
    • We reached 100+ posts.
    Thank you everyone! Let's work harder at bringing Pokemon GlobalEarth to Pokecommunity!

Also, we're looking for more scripters and mappers, LOL.

Last edited:

thazzle

talk to me Goose
    Years
    If im reading and thinking correctly, then the character will be able to travel to all the states and major land marks around the world, if so thats awsome.

Also have you decided which states are going to have badges? (just curious)

This shows great potential, keep it up.

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    If im reading and thinking correctly, then the character will be able to travel to all the states and major land marks around the world, if so thats awsome.

Also have you decided which states are going to have badges? (just curious)

This shows great potential, keep it up.
    Yup. You can. Here are the states, as well.

Colony badge, Rhode Island. Type: Electric, leader is Coloni
    Liberty Badge, New York. Type: Water, leader is S. Marina
    Evil Eye Badge, Georgia. Type: Dark, leader is Mafia
    Canyon Badge: Colorado. Type: Rock, leader is Rocko
    Inferno Badge: Nevada. Type: Fire, leader is Flannery (Yes, Flannery)
    Cagematch Badge: Texas. Type: Various, but mostly fighting. Leader is Boxman
    Atomosphere Badge: Michigan, Type: Flying. Leader is Hawk
    Frigid Badge: Alaska. Type: Ice. Leader is Delila.

And at the very end of the game, there's a bonus badge in Hawaii called the Islander badge, which includes the hardest trainers in the game.

Also, if you support my hack, you can wear my support banner, which is on my first post....

...If you want. I'm only joking. You can if you want. I'm not insisting, though.

Also, here's the full version of the M/F sprites

Last edited:

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    Thanks, you're a lifesaver. It'll be big, we just need some more people to take it outside the scrapbox. Would you do something for me though?

1. Go to the first page and copy the URL
    2. Edit your signature and click on the support banner
    3. Click on the "add hyperlink" button
    4. Paste the URL into the box and hit OK.
    Save changes. Now people can follow the link back here, and we can get more views and posts. You can do the same with all the hacks on your sig. I appreciate your help. Let's all hear it for our first official fan, everyone!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hey, I'm a really good mapper.
    I could help u out with that.
    I'll show u proof of a good map in a sec.
    Except, I only like to do small maps. :)

thazzle

talk to me Goose
    Years
    The deed is done, and the link works!(Hooray!)

I really hope this gets the attention it deserves, because i know people will be inerested about traveling through thier homeland while battling and catching pokemon, (thats what drew me in, i mean come on what's cooler than that?!)

btw, where did you get this idea?

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    The deed is done, and the link works!(Hooray!)

I really hope this gets the attention it deserves, because i know people will be inerested about traveling through thier homeland while battling and catching pokemon, (thats what drew me in, i mean come on what's cooler than that?!)

btw, where did you get this idea?
    When I was watching one of those stupid Pokemon Anime movies (I hate the anime), I saw that it was taking place in an island somewhere on Earth. I was like "Where the hell is that, anyway? If there are Pokemon there, then why are they not everywhere else, too?" And that's when it hit me in the face.

I'm gonna go catch a Starly in Central Park.
    I'm going to catch Regice in Canada.
    I'm going to catch Groudon in Peru.

It was just perfect. A while later, I have a thriving thread, with loads of supporters and a great crew.

Also, considering it's in the world we all live in (Or hopefully :-0), I thought it would be appropriate to have guest appearances. I'll see how that goes.

Last edited:

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    When I was watching one of those stupid Pokemon Anime movies (I hate the anime), I saw that it was taking place in an island somewhere on Earth. I was like "Where the hell is that, anyway? If there are Pokemon there, then why are they not everywhere else, too?" And that's when it hit me in the face.

I'm gonna go catch a Starly in Central Park.
    I'm going to catch Regice in Canada.
    I'm going to catch Groudon in Peru.

It was just perfect. A while later, I have a thriving thread, with loads of supporters and a great crew.

Also, considering it's in the world we all live in (Or hopefully :-0), I thought it would be appropriate to have guest appearances. I'll see how that goes.

guest apperances?
    hm...

perhaps we can make the team of globalearth in it.
    that sound good?

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Hey cool. Guest apperence from awhnold the governator i hope thats for sure.

YOU MUST GET TO THE CHOPPA!!11111

Hm... well if we're going to have guest apperances of the team, then I guess we're going to need OWs (OverWorlds) of everybody.

I have mine already made because of comic purposes, but they are in FR/LG style.
    Now I don't think I saw what this is a hack of.

what game is it?

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    Sounds good. Also, I have a dying tilemaking tutorial to attend to. It keeps failing to edit correctly, so I've been working on it most of the day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back