• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon GlobalEarth Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Sounds good. Also, I have a dying tilemaking tutorial to attend to. It keeps failing to edit correctly, so I've been working on it most of the day.

Awesome. Here's my info:

OWs:

(Use the top row of OWs. You can use the blue sweatshirt ones for like, a suprise apperance in Canada or something)

Info:
    - A Scientist, currently studying on New found pokemon.
    - Owns labs in Connecticut, Quebec, and Tokyo.

Pokemon:
    You can use these pokemon, mix them up in any order you want. My only condition is that, when you first meet me, I got a Venonat, and the next times from that I have a Venomoth (Always have it with me).

Cacturne
    Venomoth
    Weavile
    Butterfree
    Pupitar
    Piplup
    Starmie
    Mime jr.
    Electabuzz
    Buizel
    Wigglytuff
    Espeon
    Gallade
    Misdreavus
    Torchic
    Amphardos
    Wobbuffet
    Blissey
    Hypno
    Furret

---

That sound good?

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
    Thanks for all the support, everyone.

Also I've decided on the theme Pokemon for this hack. It's Geodude! I know what you think, Geodude. However, It and it's evolutions going to be redesigned so they look more like Earth. They will also be much more powerful and rare.

Also, I'm spriting Regiearth. Prepair for some more stuff to see on the hack.

First, I would like you all to meet Regiearth. As I specified in an early post (Like first page early), It's to be a recolored Regirock. It also has a different eye pattern. It's also supposed to be more physical-attack based than Regirock, which is more physical-defense based.
    What do you all think?

-Nikko.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Pretty good.
    Or, maybe u can get a spriter to sprite a Regiearth for u. :\

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    OK, well, maybe u can edit or splice to make a cooler regiearth? XD
    Actually, the point of Regiearth is to be sort of an "Anti-Regirock". The stats are supposed to be reverted. You find it in the Gold Mine in Nevada, and it guards the Ground Rune.

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    OK, cool. :)
    U r having New Jersey and Arizona right? ;)
    Yep. All states. Each state will have a maximum two cities, and a big route connecting it to other states and cities. The cities will be like "Houses" on the route you can enter.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
    Yep. All states. Each state will have a maximum two cities, and a big route connecting it to other states and cities. The cities will be like "Houses" on the route you can enter.

heh. I was beginning to think you were going to make every town of every state XD

that would take months on YEARSSS.

so, have you decided on my profile on more apperances or something?

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    You will appear in all of your labs, Canada, Hawaii, and when Organization GlobalEarth (Where the game got its name)
    Spoiler:

Don't open if you don't want to be spoiled.

Also, I was thinking of a fun little thing in Hawaii.

It's a Surfing minigame. You ask the surfer bum at the beach if you can surf for a public competition. You are teleported to a map full of currents, very confusing ones. You have to carefully analyze each current to determine whch way you want to go. If you take a wrong turn, you are teleported to a map where you wake up unconsious on your Pokemon, and some Lapras take you back to the beach. Depending on your score (You get 1000 each time you pass a colored flag), you will be awarded with an item. If you don't even pass the first flag, the red one, you get a bitter herb. If you pass the Hawaiian flag at the end, you get a Master Ball. It costs $3000 to participate. (The currency in the game will be replaced with United States dollars). Sometimes, you will get caught in a big wave, which teleports you to a map that's on top of the wave. You have to surf it correctly, or you fall off. If you get it correct, you go inside the wave. You do the same inside, except if you don't make it, you get swallowed and lose. If you get a wave, you skip a flag. After passing about 20 flags, you win. Once more, though, the currents are very confusing and have to be carefully analyzed. The high score will be Professor Acha's score, 20,000! Can you beat it?

Don't steal this idea for your hack, and if you want to use in-game saving or savestates when that beta is released, that's your problem:P.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
    You will appear in all of your labs, Canada, Hawaii, and when Organization GlobalEarth (Where the game got its name)
    Spoiler:

Don't open if you don't want to be spoiled.

Also, I was thinking of a fun little thing in Hawaii.

It's a Surfing minigame. You ask the surfer bum at the beach if you can surf for a public competition. You are teleported to a map full of currents, very confusing ones. You have to carefully analyze each current to determine whch way you want to go. If you take a wrong turn, you are teleported to a map where you wake up unconsious on your Pokemon, and some Lapras take you back to the beach. Depending on your score (You get 1000 each time you pass a colored flag), you will be awarded with an item. If you don't even pass the first flag, the red one, you get a bitter herb. If you pass the Hawaiian flag at the end, you get a Master Ball. It costs $3000 to participate. (The currency in the game will be replaced with United States dollars). Sometimes, you will get caught in a big wave, which teleports you to a map that's on top of the wave. You have to surf it correctly, or you fall off. If you get it correct, you go inside the wave. You do the same inside, except if you don't make it, you get swallowed and lose. If you get a wave, you skip a flag. After passing about 20 flags, you win. Once more, though, the currents are very confusing and have to be carefully analyzed. The high score will be Professor Acha's score, 20,000! Can you beat it?

Don't steal this idea for your hack, and if you want to use in-game saving or savestates when that beta is released, that's your problem:P.

wow. so I get 6 apperances?
    that ish AWESOME.

the surfing minigame is confusing in text form, but I'm sure it rocks meh socks.

BTW, is Pro. Acha gonna battle the player at any point?

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    wow. so I get 6 apperances?
    that ish AWESOME.

the surfing minigame is confusing in text form, but I'm sure it rocks meh socks.

BTW, is Pro. Acha gonna battle the player at any point?
    At his lab in Quebec, which is where he experiments with Virtual Reality Technology, you can use Battle CD's (Like in XD) to battle him in virtual reality. You can run around in colorful, GSC maps. I'll explain the Surfing minigame in steps, so you can take in its awesomeness (LOL) in an easy-to-understand manner.

1. Fly to Hawaii. There is a beach bum on the beach that's in charge of public surfing competitions. If you pay $3,000, you are allowed to play the Surfing Minigame.

2. You will be teleported to a small beach on another island, where a lifegurd waits. All four racers will line up as their surfing sprites parallel to eachother. The lifeguard counts down from 3, and you begin. The map is huge, full of confusing currents that go in all directions. You have to move onto the correct current to move on to a non-current tile, in which you will have to pick a current to take so you can go to the next one. However, one wrong move, and you will be taken to a whirlpool.

3. If you land in a whirlpool, the waterfall sound will sound. And the screen will go black. You literally come out of under the water on a different map, realizing you have whited out. Two Lapras take you and direct you back to the beginning beach.

4. There are 20 flags lined up on the minigame's map. Whenever you pass one, you get 1000 points. There are about two currents per flag, so there are 40 current puzzles to do. There are 5 possible items you can win depending on how many flags you pass.

5. Some currents lead to big waves, which teleport you to a new map. On that map, you're surfing on top of the wave (Like an actual surfing competition). On there, there's a current that takes you to the inside of the wave. If you take the wrong possible current, you fall off the edge of the wave and wipe out. Once you're in the wave, you must do the same. If you take both of the correct directions on the waves, you teleport back to the race map, but skip two flags.

6. If you make it back to the beach without whiting out, you earn 20,000 points, the high score. Who, by the way, belongs to you, Acha. If you can do it, you get a Master ball.

That's a better explanation. It's like getting to the Regi-Chamber underwater in R/S, except for a purpose and much harder. Also, I'm working on Regighost.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
    At his lab in Quebec, which is where he experiments with Virtual Reality Technology, you can use Battle CD's (Like in XD) to battle him in virtual reality. You can run around in colorful, GSC maps. I'll explain the Surfing minigame in steps, so you can take in its awesomeness (LOL) in an easy-to-understand manner.

1. Fly to Hawaii. There is a beach bum on the beach that's in charge of public surfing competitions. If you pay $3,000, you are allowed to play the Surfing Minigame.

2. You will be teleported to a small beach on another island, where a lifegurd waits. All four racers will line up as their surfing sprites parallel to eachother. The lifeguard counts down from 3, and you begin. The map is huge, full of confusing currents that go in all directions. You have to move onto the correct current to move on to a non-current tile, in which you will have to pick a current to take so you can go to the next one. However, one wrong move, and you will be taken to a whirlpool.

3. If you land in a whirlpool, the waterfall sound will sound. And the screen will go black. You literally come out of under the water on a different map, realizing you have whited out. Two Lapras take you and direct you back to the beginning beach.

4. There are 20 flags lined up on the minigame's map. Whenever you pass one, you get 1000 points. There are about two currents per flag, so there are 40 current puzzles to do. There are 5 possible items you can win depending on how many flags you pass.

5. Some currents lead to big waves, which teleport you to a new map. On that map, you're surfing on top of the wave (Like an actual surfing competition). On there, there's a current that takes you to the inside of the wave. If you take the wrong possible current, you fall off the edge of the wave and wipe out. Once you're in the wave, you must do the same. If you take both of the correct directions on the waves, you teleport back to the race map, but skip two flags.

6. If you make it back to the beach without whiting out, you earn 20,000 points, the high score. Who, by the way, belongs to you, Acha. If you can do it, you get a Master ball.

That's a better explanation. It's like getting to the Regi-Chamber underwater in R/S, except for a purpose and much harder. Also, I'm working on Regighost.

swheet.

so... what exactly does he do in his connecticut and toyko labs?

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
    In Conneticut, you study Pokemon biology. You do the same in the Tokyo lab, but that's Organization GlobalEarth's headquarters.

yay biology!

so lets see...

In connecticut, I'm just the casual scientist who studys biology. (do I like do anything special in this part),

In Quebec, I study Virtual Reality Technology, including virual CDs for battle (one including battleing virtual me with my team)

In Hawaii, I was the champion of the surfing challenge who awards prizes to the player,

and In Toyko the player discovers I was part of Organization GlobalEarth.

sounds good!

BTW, what team will I use in the virtual CD?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back