• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Glory

What should I name it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Hello again, I'm machomuu, and this is my second hack:
    Pokemon Glory

GLORY
    Hack of:Fire Red

FEATURES
    Takes place in the new, reformed Kanto
    A new Hero, Syrus, and (maybe) new Heroine, Saori
    Fully Scripted Mini Games
    Gyms and League are optional
    Boss battles
    Sidequests
    and much more​

Story
    You are Syrus or Saori and it's your birthday 10th birthday, you get a birthday gift from your brother and go into the forest to capture a pokemon with it. You then see a large, pink, cat-like pokemon, so you go to check it out. When you get deep enough down in the forest, you fight the pokemon and defeat it, or so you think. You suddenly forget everything about who you are and are thrown a large distance while you have your guard down. You don't know who you are, where you are, or what is in the ribboned pakage that you have. You are taken in by a girl named Asahina from Cinnabar Town. You watch her TV and find out that Team Rocket is back under new leadership and is been wreaking havoc. The large cat-like pokemon is helping them, you need to find your memory and stop them. After leaving Cinnabar Town, you notice a small cat-like running away from something, you go after it, trip on a rock, and fall. A pokeball swiftly flies from within the trees to the right of you and captures the pokemon. Before you can claim the pokemon, A man and woman wearing black outfits and red R's on their shirts swipe it. You wonder who they were but can't go after them because you scraped your leg.​

Cause and Effect
    You will find in all of my hacks, what you do affects the game. Pokemon and trainers will be harder, and you will need friends to help you in this hack, because with the higher levels, you will need all the help you can get. I've always liked love interests, so I might add marriage. Some people may become evil do to something you did. The storyline will change do to something that may seem minor. Think before you act.

What happened after Red/Blue/Green
    It's been 15 years since Red started his journey. Groudon and Kyogre, 7 years ago, had another fierce battle which lasted for about a year, which, in the process, was said to have killed Lance, the Dragon Tamer. Silver formed a team, Team Geo, symbolizing his hate for Team Rocket and to control the two pokeon that create the earth, hence the name "Geo". Team Geo had to constrain the two legends, which was done with many casualties. After Lance was reported supposedly dead, Claire went missing. Misty moved her gym to the new Pallet Town. Green, after becoming the leader of the Viridian gym, became deathly ill with an unidentifiable disease for unknown reasons, leaving Blue to be the leader in his place. Misty married Red, who is the 11th Indigo League champion. This marks his second chance at championship. Red's children are Pink and Orange, you are not Red's son/daughter. Due to the battle between Groudon and Kyogre, the region is totally reformed, the reason Cinnabar Island, is now Cinnabar Town and Vermillion City, is now Vermillion Island. Red went missing somewhat before Team Rocket was revived.

Double Trouble
    In Glory, you will meet a rocket grunt trying to recruit you (remind you of Nugget Bridge?). This time, you can actually join team rocket if you wa- "WTF, machomuu, you NEVER said this was going to be a rocket hack!!" Yeah, that's probably what you guys are thinking, but it's important. you can do one of four things:
    1. Stay in team Rocket and climb the ranks, turning Glory into a Rocket hack, if you choose this, I will allow you to download expansion packs containing missions and characters.
    2. Stay in team rocket, climb the ranks, then overthrow Giovanni and become boss (if you're strong enough)
    3. Confidential, it's vital of the story.
    4. Sorry, see above.

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Glitches:
    Major Minor Fixed
    When entering home, instead of appearing through door, you appear on the table.​

Team:​
    Machomuu (Me): Mapper (although not the best), Scripter.
    Lilbittygoat: Mapper​

What and who I need:
    Banners/a banner maker
    1 more mapper
    A Spriter(s)​

Credits​

Spoiler:

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Interesting story, tell me if I'm wrong, but you start as Cyrus, the same person when older is the leader of Team Galactic?

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    can't wait until you start it, good opening story this will might be a big hack and it all starts with an idea, and you have an idea so you are on your way

Hacks I made
    - pokemon kanto (need a better name)

voltachu

in training pokemon hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    hey this hack sounds good i can't wait to play it :D

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    [rant]363 views, and only 9 posts? -_-

C'mon, people, when you read a thread, post in it! [/rant]

Anyways, it sounds good, machomuu. The mapping could use some work, but the story intrigues me. I'd like to see this grow into a full hack.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    [rant]363 views, and only 9 posts? -_-

C'mon, people, when you read a thread, post in it! [/rant]

Anyways, it sounds good, machomuu. The mapping could use some work, but the story intrigues me. I'd like to see this grow into a full hack.
    Thanks Vrai, the reason the mapping is like that is because I had trouble picking where each house go and where to put the scenery, but if I can get a mapper things may go smoothly.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Thanks Vrai, the reason the mapping is like that is because I had trouble picking where each house go and where to put the scenery, but if I can get a mapper things may go smoothly.
    You don't have a mapper? D: Well, I guess I'm ungrounded now. (My mom forgot about it. XD) I'm mapping for you!
    Edit:Omg... I'm still grounded from the laptop, which is the only computer that can use hacking programs, and it's for the whole quarter, so I guess not. Wait until Christmas though!

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Yays, first order of buisness, I will send you an ips, and I need you to map Pallet :D!

Little too late, machomuu. ^^

He edited the post.

Edit: And, as always, I type a little too slow. >_<

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
    Bump Up!

Also, I'm NOT the titlescreen editor, just making sure everyone who saw me ask knows that.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
    wow machomuu this looks like it will be a great game!

kind of like a mix of fable and pokemon i think. the way everything affects everything.

sounds great though! id love to help but im just an amateur spriter (at best lol)
    if u need story ideas though, im ur man!

Back