• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Goat

What should I do about this hack's name?

• Keep it the same (The Rainbow Flames of Pursuit)

Votes: 22 26.2%
  • Shorten it to "The Flames of Pursuit"

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • Flaming Mysteries (I like this one! =D)

Votes: 30 35.7%
  • Fire in the sky: The chase begins (Kinda long, I know...)

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Any other suggestions? (Say in your post)

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Man, what an improvement from Pokemon Goat! Good luck! But you didn't answer me on my first post (and the first reply to your thread!) on Mew's involvement within the game....

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • You Still Have A Lot To Learn Dude,Your Sig Is Too Bis And Soon I Think It Will Be Disabled So Edit It

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • So You Dont Know How To Insert Them Or You Wont Insert Them,I Cant Understand,So Isnt Ho-Oh A Shimmering Bird And Why Is Mew A Main Legendary?

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Fine I deleted it like you asked.

Some real suggestions:
    Get some screens up so we could see you are working on it.
    You should write it smaller on the first post so it looks more professional, you don't want to let people take it as a bad hack.

If you want more serious answers, you should be more into the hack and give more info.

Oh yes, good luck on your hack. :)

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    this hack currently sounds possibly okay, but if you do fakemon it will be crap, immediatly. fakemon kill the entire pokemon idea.

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
  • hey this sounds kinda kewl! :D
    also i c u need a title screen editor...
    am i correct? if u want i can be one!

Hellsing

The bird of Hermes is my name
    Years
  • Hm.. about the name...

I think Pokemon Goat is absolutely brilliant (although nobody else does), but if you aren't using the name, I suggest you change the thread title.

I think a lot of people view this thread (over 1000 views, good job) solely because of the name, seeing as that's the first thing they see. Also, many of the posts are all about the name Pokemon Goat.

Anyways... never mind, that's all I have to say. Good luck.

Back