• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gold Rush

Years
  • Name
    Pokemon Gold Rush

Hack of
    Pokemon Gold

Plot
    In a time before the events of Gold/Silver/Crystal, Team Rocket find out that scientists have discovered what is believed to be the first shiny pokemon, a Red Gyarados. Team Rocket immediately take it upon themselves to steal this pokemon and after their scientists do some research, they discover that there is a chance that breeding it has a high chance of creating Gold Magikarps which in turn could evolve into an army of Gold Gyarados. Obsessed with the idea of creating an army of Gold Gyarados, Team Rocket breeds the shiny Gyarados to try to get shiny Magikarp. However, after no success, the Red Gyarados escapes and is protected by Lance and the residents of the Lake of Rage. Obsessed with the Red Gyarados, what lengths will Team Rocket go to to get it back, so their quest for the Gold Gyarados can continue?

Features
    -New story
    -New redesigned maps of Johto
    -New gym leaders
    -New scripts
    -Battle with a rival who also becomes obsessed with the idea of owning a Gold Gyarados
    -New pokemon locations

Screenshots
    hackwg4.jpg

hack2dv4.jpg

hack3aw1.jpg

hack4jj9.jpg

Videos
    After New Bark Town- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8ZgcxCT3HA

Releases
    None as of yet

Beta Testers
    EverPhoenix

This is my first full hack, I'm close to having a pre beta version out, so I'd like to have some people able to test it. Register your interest here and tell me what you think.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Well done, I like what you've done with the first route. you could possibly do something different to New Bark Town to make it more interesting, unless you've done that already

Years
  • Well done, I like what you've done with the first route. you could possibly do something different to New Bark Town to make it more interesting, unless you've done that already

New Bark Town is shown in the 2nd screenshot there. I was thinking of possibly opening up Tohjo Falls, but not allowing you to go any further before you have Surf and Waterfall, but apart from that just all the buildings are elsewhere in NEw Bark Town.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    ill be happy to beta test it, it does look reasonably good. are you actually going to put a gold gyarados in it? or just leave it as is

Years
  • Not sure yet, im sure it would spoil future storylines if I did/did not say it was going to be in at this stage. I'll add you to the betatesting list.

Years
  • MUST RED THIS

i would be happy to beta-test for you and also i have a program which can change the colours of normal and shiny pokemon in gold if you want me to make gyrados's shiny gold?

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    yeah i could also beta test as i love gsc hacks (and have some experience hacking them too)

OFFTOPIC: clebiking whats the colour changing program named

Back