• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gold & Silver Remakes

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    There wont be a remake of these becuse fr/lg were only made to finish up the pokemon line otherwise we would not be able to get them all so there wont be a remake of any other games.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    no but without fr/lg it would be immposiable to do it so thats more or less the only reson these games were made there is no chance of any other remakes

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 7, 2014
    I was thinkig about this also... This will prove nintendo is money hungry making us buy the games again... errrr.. red and blue I can see but we don't need G/s Remakes

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • blue said:
    There wont be a remake of these becuse fr/lg were only made to finish up the pokemon line otherwise we would not be able to get them all so there wont be a remake of any other games.
    Couldn't they just make a whole new game that also finished up
    the pokemon line??

Solid Reptile

Grass Pokemon Master
    Years
  • DC85 said:
    I was thinkig about this also... This will prove nintendo is money hungry making us buy the games again... errrr.. red and blue I can see but we don't need G/s Remakes

actually a remake wouldn't be a bad idea :chinese:

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
  • Yeah, I doubt we'll be seeing anymore remakes until maybe next gen, or maybe they'll even do remakes on the DS, never know. ;)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 26, 2005
    or a Pok?mon remake on the cube, or NGC2... With online trade options and online berry blending and real time clock and 3D real time battles (u know, with running around and stuff) and teaming up and and and... *dreams on*

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • They'll probably make one upon the release of the next-gen Pokemon games. Instead of just including every Pokemon in two versions of the game, Nintendo obviously feel the need to spread the monsters out over 4 versions, plus a GameCube game. Doi.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • they might be waiting until the new set of pkmn... like Pokemon Emerald (Jade was the fake) and Topaz... with 100 new pkmn! making 486! then pokemon White Gold & Platinum Silver (i made those names up :D) will be made. maybe...

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
  • How do you know the next generation will only include 100 pokemon? More then 100 was introduced in R/S.

Back