• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon GoldenSun and SilverMoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Yep another remake :p This time it's something like FireRed but to Gold and Silver.

.:: Hack Name ::.
    Pokemon GoldenSun
    Pokemon SilverMoon

.:: Hack of ::.
    Pokemon Ruby [US]

.:: Story ::.
    Same like Gold and Silver but Kanto bay not be included.

.:: Features ::.
    Johto
    Gold and Crystal as Characters
    Silver as Rival
    Maybe PokeGear
    Maybe Day/Night feauture
    Lugia and Ho-oh catchable
    Maybe a new Pokedex
    Not all Pokemon included (but I may make a version with all Pokemon aswell)

.:: Name Origin ::.
    The names "GoldenSun" and "SilverMoon" comes from the 3rd Japanese opening of Pokemon Anime. So they aren't so random made :P

.:: Screens ::.
    Pokemon GoldenSun and SilverMoon

I started yesterday night. I've made the NEW BARK TOWN and the HERO'S HOUSE. I made a mistake and deleted the some events in HERO'S ROOM and when I tried to at them I couldn't... Anyone knows how to readd the clock feature? Does it have to do withthe Text?

PS: It's my first hack so be nice :)

Years
    Yep :P I'm making the map of New Bark again x.x I made a mistake and put trees for secret bases instead of normal ones x.x
    I may release a pre-alpha realy soon, even with not so many things.

Treecko Fan 12

Lloyd, Eternal Swordsman!
    Years
    MasterMew already has the names Golden Sun and Silver Moon, but he hasnt been seen on that hack for like, ages. But I like this hack, it looks cool.

Years
    Well, I say the origin or the names :P I didn't copy it from MasterMew :P Anyway I have some problems with event. I finally made the NEW BARK TOWN it's finished. I'll have more screens by the Evening. BTW HackVenastloise yeah there wll be a Celebi, I'm not sure about Mew though.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    looks really good! one hint though: on the map of your house downstairs, there should be a small wall seperating the frontroom from kitchen. Theres be loads of Gold Reamakes but not all of them finished. I think this will be sucessfull

Years
    Thanks for your comments guys :) @Smithy Boy: Yep I tried to find a wall but there was anything... It was the best thing I could put. NEW BARK TOWN map is finished now. If I do it and remove the Truck event on the NEW BARK TOWN then I'm gonna release a prealpha with everything finsihed in NEW BARK TOWN.

Years
    amnesiahacker said:
    Have you done all the scripts?
    Well no.. I haven't been edited any scripts yet (except the f... hmm yeah the truck whcih I tried hours -.-' and didn't do anything at all) Well, I've edit the map of new bark, and the boy's house (not finished). Now I'm making some overworld sprites of the heros. When I finish them I'll post some screens of the edited NEW BARK TOWN with the sprites.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    Ash_Pokemaster be careful that master mew have the same pokemon goldensun and silvermoon name for his thread.For now mastermew's thread is closed.But if he returns then this thread maybe in trouble.Cant let this great thread go just for a name.Hope i did not tell anything wrong.

Last edited:

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    how about the tileset for wallys grandparents house? i think theres a wall there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back