• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gray Plot

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    Okay I have mad e a seperate Pokemon Gray thread here than in the one in the Games Showcase section. Here's the details for pokemon gray so far.

DETAILS
    --------
    Play in new region {Divido}
    Over 70 new pokemon
    All 386 previous pokemon will be somewhere in this game
    New type comboinations Fire/Bug, Normal,Rock, Dark?Steel
    New team you must defeat {Team destructo}
    Over 4 new legendairs in this game
    10 badges you must collect
    Some sidequests

Now I have to actually do the plot thing but all of this info is true!

Sorry for double posting but I've got new info for you on Pokemon Gray

8 new pokemon have been made up so far with lots more coming soon.

Here are the types of the gyms
    GRASS
    POISON
    WATER
    FIRE
    FLYING
    PSYCHIC
    GHOST
    ELECTRIC
    ROCK
    STEEL

The starting town is called Medusis town. Here you meet Prof. Maple for 1 of the three starters. Following that you will head east into grass to collect items and catch pokemon! I still don't have RXMP yet so no screenshots right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    Well more information for you guys

POKEMON

1 of the 3 starter families are done

One non-evlove pokemon has been made

Camshot
    Steel/Electric

1 pre-evolved form of a pokemon has been done

1 evolved form of a old pokemon has been done

1 legendary has been created

10 new attacks have been made up
    {Here's 2}
    Dragon's blade- Raises sp.atk and defense
    Leaf Kick

3 new balls mave been made up.

Now this game is still under thought development so you can submit your own ideas if you wish!

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Why don't you make a website to keep track of your ideas. Then you can post all the info and attacks and items and pokemon there

I think it is a good plot.

I recomend not to use old pokemon to for new ones since on February 14, new pokemon will OFICIALLY be released. It will be on serebii. They had babies for Mr.Mime and Snorlax. What other pokemon could they do?

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    Firemaker said:
    Why don't you make a website to keep track of your ideas. Then you can post all the info and attacks and items and pokemon there

I think it is a good plot.

I recomend not to use old pokemon to for new ones since on February 14, new pokemon will OFICIALLY be released. It will be on serebii. They had babies for Mr.Mime and Snorlax. What other pokemon could they do?

WHere did you get that more pokemon will be introduced on Feburary the 14th.

Anyhow I have a website dedicted for this game. It is called.

www.freewebs.com/firekpgray

There's not much but I'll update it when I understand more about freewebs and have the time!

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    I have plans already for a normal/ghost pokemon. Will update Pokemon gray info tonight if possible.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2007
    Sounds like pretty basic pokemon game planning. No real ideas for a storyline yet?

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    Well for now I've given up on the website idea. Might work on it later though.

Oh and Despain I'm gonna introduce the beginning of the Pokemon Gray plot. Here's how it works.

You the trainer watch weird intro thing by Prof. Maple with him showing you a Shuppet. After that you can pick if you wan't to be a girl or boy. You wake up in your house watching a battle between Marowak and a Manectric. You set your clock and get your cellphone from your desktable.

MORE PLOT AND INFO FOR POKEMON GRAY COMING SOON! There is one more thing. I ahve decided to go with RM2K3 instead of RXMP for this game. So can someone tell or PM me where is a good spot where I can actually download RM2K3.

Last edited:
    Back