• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Great Sea

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
Years
  • Pokemon Great Sea

Plot

Hack off: Fire Red
    Pok
    émon Great Sea Version, This hack is based on the Great Sea of Hyrule. Which means that this is based on Zelda Series, but in Pokémon Version. Link is the main Here. He can have a cap or just hair instead of choosing Male or Female. This is in a new section of the great sea. Nine islands, Brand New Pokemon.

New Features

• New Towns
    • New Pallets - Minish Cap
    • New Routes Sea and Land
    • Eight Special Events from which you get badges from
    • New OW
    • New Hero Link(With Cap/No Cap)
    • New tiles - Coming soon
    • New Music - Not known at the moment
    • New Sprites
    • New Monsters
    • New Secrets
    • Fakmon - Legend of Zelda series type.
    • New Rival will be Ganondorf.
    Hacking Team

Shun - Me: Mapper, Scripter, Director, Trainer Spriter.
    Quizar: Mapper, OW Spriter

Application

Code:
    Name:
    Job:
    Proof of Work:
    Email:
    Send Applications via PM please.

Places
    Spoiler:

Screens

Screens are from new version

Pokemon Great Sea
    Pokemon Great Sea

The pallet and the new looks for link

Banner
    Ochitsuite
    Pokemon Great Sea

HTML:
    [URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=176214"][img]https://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc30/pokepal2007/Great%20Sea/PokemonGeatSea.png[/img][/URL]

Known Bugs

Minor/Major/
    Fixed

• When Game loads the game deletes itself thus needing to start again.
    • Not really a bug but the Grass Animation is abit of

Credits

thethethethe - Scripting Tutorial.

Progress

Mapping: 30% - Still need to do Insides and Half Outside areas
    Scripting: 10% - Working carefully on scripts
    Graphics: 0% - Need a graphics editor
    Sprites: 0% - Working on it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Looks good.
    Like the Legend of Zelda?
    I love that game.
    I'm curious how this will turn out.
    Good luck. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Yeah I was actually thinking about making a hack based off of The Legend of Zelda..
    Cause It's one of my favorite games and I couldn't find one made or being made, but well i came across this.
    lol
    Who knows maybe I'll still do it.

Last edited:

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
    Years
  • Yeah I was actually thinking about making a hack based off of The Legend of Zelda..
    Cause It's one of my favorite games and I couldn't find one made or being made, but well i came across this.
    lol
    Who knows maybe I'll still do it.
    Lol, that is almost exactly the same as me, one of my fav games is the Zelda Series and Ihave been planning on making this for ages XD

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
    Years
  • Hey Shun, what are you going to do instead of a bike?

I have no Idea, didn't think about it XD maybe I will add a special feature.

Name:TDSOM
    Job:Mapper
    Proof of Work:Sorry, never done it before, but hey, someone will have to start somewhere...
    Email:Either, : [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected]

If not i'll surley love and want to be a beta tesyter

I don't really want to accept anyone with out any experience. but if you can start practicing now you might, not promising but you might get in.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
  • Nice Pallet and Sprite of Link. I cant wait to see how this turns out. Rememer to ask me for something when you need something.

Years
  • I sure am glad to find this i am a fan of all the zelda games but my favourite is the Twilight Princess because of the hektic graphics and awesome story and levels i hope this gets completed also can i be a Beta Tester if you need any and that sprite is good with colour and appearance but i am not sure about the shading but Magtail looks like a professional and official sprite and good luck with this hope you finish it!

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
    Years
  • I sure am glad to find this i am a fan of all the zelda games but my favourite is the Twilight Princess because of the hektic graphics and awesome story and levels i hope this gets completed also can i be a Beta Tester if you need any and that sprite is good with colour and appearance but i am not sure about the shading but Magtail looks like a professional and official sprite and good luck with this hope you finish it!
    I know the shading is a bit of and also Credit to Spriters Resource. Andalse read the PM i sent you.

kingfisher309

I lurrve zubat =D
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    ugh im sorry but that tileset is horrible

yellow grass?
    lime green trees?

needs a lot of work, try DS style tiles too.

other wise its lookin alright xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2010
    nice a Link sprite =p this hack looks already promising by 2 screens. i can't wait to try it out, because i lately seen hacks which i am not interested in and i would like to see a change to that

Back