• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon greek manga

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Awesome :D, I cant wait for the US release of Black and White special. Although Im still waiting for the scanlations on the final chapters of Diamond and Pearl, and the Heartgold/Soulsilver special.

Years
    EM sorry but this special is not the manga from a japanese.This is from a guy half greek half japanese.First is releashed in Greece.For example if chapter was releashed today at othe r****ries it would be releashed one eyar after i think.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    It's either fake news or the manga he's talking about is some doujinshi.

I don't believe that Greece will release BW manga before everyone else. It sounds ultimately fishy.

Not to mention that no BW manga has been released in a tankobon yet, EVEN IN JAPAN. Don't expect BW to be tankobonned even next year. They have Platinum and HGSS Saga to do.

EM sorry but this special is not the manga from a japanese.This is from a guy half greek half japanese.First is releashed in Greece.For example if chapter was releashed today at othe r****ries it would be releashed one eyar after i think.

I don't understand your English at all. But does this "half-Greek half-Japanese" guy DRAW the manga? If yes, then it's a doujinshi and it doesn't belong here.

Last edited:
    Years
    Guys sorry but i dont like to called liar.So i try to explain.Here in Greece there is a guy Hapf greek half japanese who creates manga.So as he understands japanese he buy the japanese games and creates a different manga for pokemon.I dont lie.Also this manga is releashed at other countries later too called Pokemon greek special manga.Do you understand now?

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years
    @Maxim: If this is true, then It's not a doujinshi. But if it isn't, then we got a problem. The guy responsible for this also posted a picture an hour ago:
    Spoiler:

I'm not sure whether this already exists or not, and got pasted on that site. It also has reserved pages for 'Greek' mangas since the first gen.

I'm Greek, but I don't know whether I should be happy or worried. D;

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    @Maxim: If this is true, then It's not a doujinshi. But if it isn't, then we got a problem.

What? It's doujinshi in its purest form.

Unlicensed, fan-drawn manga = doujinshi.

Being half-Japanese doesn't change anything. Most doujinshis are drawn by Japanese people. And translations for some doujinshis DO exist, you realize.

Back