• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon hack:pokemon amathyst

mystic shaymin

beginning pokemon hacker
Years
  • hello,i have a idea for a new hack.
    its called pokemon amathyst and is for the gba
    the story is about a pokemon trainer that is 12 and she is one of the best trainers in the savah region. thats why she is invited to go to the pokemon trainers world championship in shinnoh. but when she is in the boat that goes to shinnoh,there is a shipwreck and she washed ashore on the amathyst region. the amthyst region is a secret region where people live that can talk with pokemon. they are not modern,but they have a kind of pokecenters and that things. the amathyst region looks really peacefull,but their is one team too. they are called team genetic,they mess with pokemon dna and make shadow pokemon and new pokemon. they want to make a new legendary pokemon and rule the world,and the trainer haves to stop them.
    there will not only be a new story in this hack,but also new pokemon.
    i can do the sprites for this hack and maybe something with the maps and the text,so their has to be a hacking team with someone who can script really good. i hope this hack will get finished!

Back