• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
    Thankyou for the reply
    Ah well ok then, I can see my problem. I've been busy traversing the whole map(best fan game map I've ever seen btw) when I should have been on the Golden Island/Velencia am I right?

So my real problem is finding how to get to the Orange Islands region. After that the Murcott problem won't be an issue.

Well you're already in orange islands region after you arrive in Valencia.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    first of all i'd like to say congradulations on all of your successes so far. the game looks really great!!! and i hope you don't mind me asking but what do you think the time range is looking like for when you're gonna release the next beta?

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
    first of all i'd like to say congradulations on all of your successes so far. the game looks really great!!! and i hope you don't mind me asking but what do you think the time range is looking like for when you're gonna release the next beta?

We are planning on one or two more releases in this summer.

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
    Years
    As HoF said, two releases. The first will be a test run, and the second will most likely be a fixed up version. Also, we will be introducing many, many more interesting features into the game, so there may be more than two releases.

Atomic Reactor

why wouldnt you testrun it before releasing it?
    Don't you think people would want to play without any bugs in it?

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Why does it freeze when after I pick up the empty Pokeball...? :O

Oh never mind, I was on the wrong side of the table.

>_> Lame scripting.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2015
    Did you take into consideration to use RPG Maker VX to develop new releases? RPG Maker XP's games don't work on Vista (like this) :(

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
    Years
    Did you take into consideration to use RPG Maker VX to develop new releases? RPG Maker XP's games don't work on Vista (like this) :(

Actually they do o_o, I use Vista and am also making my game on it... It would take forever to convert both scripts and events, maps etc to VX as well...

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2015
    Actually they do o_o, I use Vista and am also making my game on it... It would take forever to convert both scripts and events, maps etc to VX as well...

When I try to play appeare this: "RGSS Player has stopped working".

Ape

The Grapester
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    What do i do when the game freezes up on me?

I really hate losing levels and stuff

Ape

The Grapester
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Crap. It froze when I saved.

Edit: Not knocking the game though, I especially love how you made Gary Oak the little A-hole that he was in the other games. Well played.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2009
    Thanks for a great game however I do see that Persian and Psyduck's cries have been mixed or is it just me?

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Okay I am a noob playing pokemon games-not-hacks, and I want to know how to actually change the keyboard keys (control keys) and what the controls are. I already saw if u press f1 u get the optionjs but i do not understand how to configure tehm

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
    What do i do when the game freezes up on me?

I really hate losing levels and stuff

I don't know why the game freezes so frequently in your computer. Are you using Vista?

Thanks for a great game however I do see that Persian and Psyduck's cries have been mixed or is it just me?

I hate to blame things on others, but this is completely Moose's fault since he adjusted the order of Pokedex so everything was messed up. I tried to deal with those glitches but apparently, I wasn't able to fix them all. I promise disgusting things like this will not appear in the next beta.

Okay I am a noob playing pokemon games-not-hacks, and I want to know how to actually change the keyboard keys (control keys) and what the controls are. I already saw if u press f1 u get the optionjs but i do not understand how to configure tehm

I think Darkerarceus has said it clear in his post...

And I'd like to thank Darkerarceus for replying in this thread and answer questions for Pkmn HOF supporters.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back