• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Halloween Cosplay XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well, seeing people mention halloween around the boards got me in a spriting mood, so I present to you ...

Pokemon Halloween Cosplay

Yeah .... I was am pretty bored. And I know it's way too early, but as I said, I'm bored.

Anywho ...

Freddy "Zangoose" Krueger!
    This was the first one I did and I love how it turned out. The inspiration came from it's mad claws ... though I wasn't sure what to do with the other hand, so I just left it purple :P

Vampire Golbat!
    Obviously you can see how this one came out. Y'know, since vampires are commonly associated with bats. I'm not all that satisfied with this one though, since there wasn't much editing done, it was really just a cape and a recolour.

Cacturne the Scarecrow!
    Since Cacturne actually looks like a cactus scarecrow, it is therefore natural for it to dress up as one. Wasn't really sure what to do with the thorns though, so I recoloured them to make them kinda look like straw.

And yes, it has a heart too ... made of sand!

*gets icy cold stares*

Ahem, I guess I won't stop spriting then.

Shuppet ... in a white sheet?
    Yeah, just a lame edit really. I wanted to modify one of the other ghost type pokemon to have them wearing a white sheet, but, for the time being, I can't be bothered. Besides, at least it turned out good right?
    After heeding the suggestions of mazilwolf, I went back and re-did this one (original is here BTW). I think it looks more demonic, and therefore heaps better.

Oh, and I think it is cool too.

Grim "Kabutops" Reaper!
    Well I saw the scyths on it's hands, and instantly thought of the Grim Reaper (duh). And you may think, "then why didn't you just edit Scyther?" Well I tried, and it wasn't turning out as good as Kabutops ... maybe I'll have another crack at it again later. Either way, I liked how this one turned out as well, specially the hood, which was kinda annoying due to Kabutops horizontally excelling head.

Shiftry Fan Dancer!
    A suggestion from Paul prompted me to do this one, but with only the suggestion of a pokemon to do, I had to figure out for myself what to dress it up in. I chose a fan dancer in the end, cause .... well, y'know, the fans as it's hands. Anyway, I think it is a pretty poor result, so any suggestions for it?

Yogi "Ursaring" Bear and Boo "Teddiusrsa" Boo!
    Obviously inspired by Yogi Bear and his little companion Boo Boo, this was a quite a simple job in the end. I just wish there was more I could do for it really.

Shedinja the Angel! *NEW*
    Inspired by the halo upon it's head, I went on to make an angel out of this sullen shell of a pokemon. I think it looks fine, but I feel that I should have worked on the wings a bit more heaps good now since I sprited the wings, especially when compared to the original. Also, I grafted the hair from Ninetales, cause what kind of angel doesn't have flowing hair?

Jigglypuff the Pop Idol! *NEW*
    As suggested by Sarah and inspired by the anime we all know of, I present to you your new Pop Idol, Jigglypuff! XD This was an insanely simple edit and probably could should have been made to look much better, especially the mic stand.

Anywho, I hopes y'all likes them, I think I'll do more, so I'll appreciate any suggestions thrown my way ... but it doesn't mean that I'm gonna do them :P

Any c+c would be appreciated as well.

~13 days left to Halloween~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    GREAT sprites, awesome X3;

I think you meant Cacturne looks like a scarecrow though oO; That had to be my favorite~

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Ah. *slaps self in head* hehehe, how silly of me :P

And I read over the thread 3 or 4 times too.

Thanks for the comments man, I apreciate it.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Wow... they're awesome. Seriously, well done, do some more!

My favourite one there has to be Freddy "Zangoose" Krueger. It somehow stands out from the others.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Thanks Dawg, I really like that one too.

Hmm, maybe I should do Jason with .. Seviper! It could work.

Any suggestions - just PM them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    aww, c'mon Uzumaki!
    i think its a great idea~
    even if some are simple, they still made me chuckle!
    i like the Freddy "Zangoose" Krueger & Cacturne the Cactus!
    best... but i thinkn it should be cacturn the scarecrowe maybe? :s
    i gotta say thoguh.. shuppet.. in a white sheet...
    annoyes me... its IS a re-colour...... just thinking maybe you should work on these someone, like you did on Freddy "Zangoose" Krueger & Cacturne the Cactus, as those two look really awesome! i mean, you could make aht sheet ripped, and give it cut-out eyes. y'know? *Thinks that twould be cool*

_mew_

Pallet's Pikachu
    Years
  • They're mint. Personally i think their goodly edited.

Haha any chance of an Leatherface pokemon?

CentriX

Trainer w/ BLACK SKEEN
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 16, 2006
    Those are really good. And yeah, the Kabutops is the best :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Updated Sprites

4 (or 5) new sprites added ...​
    Well thanks for your comments everyone, I appreciate them. The positive ones are really good for my ego :P

Also, thanks to mazi and Paul for suggestions ... mazi's turned out quite good actually (I hope it looks as cool as you envisioned it), but I don't really know about the Shiftry I did. Also, I have no idea what to do with Crobat, since I have already made a vampire and hence am now out of ideas. I was thinking to do a box kite though.

Leatherface is a good suggestion too, I might get around to it - but what to do about the chainsaw?

And I can't believe I mixed up cactus and scarecrow twice! :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    hahaha XD

It ain't a dress, it's a kimono!

And if you don't like it, then suggest something better ... please?

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • Hee hee. They're really good. I got a kick out of the Freddy "Zangoose" Kreuger one. Are there more on the way?
    You could do Jigglypuff pop idol! xDD

Years
  • aww, c'mon Uzumaki!
    i think its a great idea~
    even if some are simple, they still made me chuckle!
    i like the Freddy "Zangoose" Krueger & Cacturne the Cactus!
    best... but i thinkn it should be cacturn the scarecrowe maybe? :s
    i gotta say thoguh.. shuppet.. in a white sheet...
    annoyes me... its IS a re-colour...... just thinking maybe you should work on these someone, like you did on Freddy "Zangoose" Krueger & Cacturne the Cactus, as those two look really awesome! i mean, you could make aht sheet ripped, and give it cut-out eyes. y'know? *Thinks that twould be cool*

its a good idea, but isn't also this months contest the whole halloween costume thing?

but the sprites aren't brilliant, simple edits and a recolour.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Yeah ^^;;

But I actually did them cause I wanted to make a new siggie and avy theme for Halloween.

And I don't understand you - are they not brilliant cause thay are just simple edits and some reclouring, or cause they simply aren't brilliant?

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    OMG i LOVE all the newest ones!
    and you got that shuppet awesome right! *claps*
    haha, shifty in a dress.
    deserves it. shouldt looks so creepy. *claps some more*
    *dosent like shiftry... its not right*
    s'good in kimono though! >:E

hehehheheeh.. dood, ya shoulda dont the hair bear bunch. an afro woulda been crazy-cool. but i see you cant add anything to the 'ursa's as they are... so kwel!

shedninja deserves to be an angel with flowing locks ;3; it makes me happy to see a shedninja angel <3
    its so beautiful! >w< just sayin, if you lookin for somthing to do, maybe make the wings more feathery? like.. use a pidgot ofr somthing to base it on?
    i dunno.. i think right now.. they look a little.. um.. bland maybe?

hope to see more! thems looks REALLY cool *specially the last shedinja=<3*
    Edit:
    Hee hee. They're really good. I got a kick out of the Freddy "Zangoose" Kreuger one. Are there more on the way?
    You could do Jigglypuff pop idol! xDD

now THAT is scarey o.o!!!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back