• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon HarvestCraft | Version 2.0

Should I release a next Alpha or a first Beta or Complete

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2023
Please download the new version. I guess youre playing the old one. And the save file is not compatible to the new one

I'm running v0.1.9.4
I'm unable to return to my house now since I made it to CandleLight Town.

I do not own a computer I only have my iPad so there is no transferring saves over or any of that, that being said I love your concept here and I'm willing to endure the set backs of replaying some things upon the games completion or at least greater improvement. Unlike others tile set is a plus but not a required for me do what you can to make it pretty but in the end I value a rom hack's stability above all else.

I value your replying so quickly to my issues and will be looking forward to your reply shortly.

KaiaWolf

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
Years
I'm running v0.1.9.4
I'm unable to return to my house now since I made it to CandleLight Town.

I do not own a computer I only have my iPad so there is no transferring saves over or any of that, that being said I love your concept here and I'm willing to endure the set backs of replaying some things upon the games completion or at least greater improvement. Unlike others tile set is a plus but not a required for me do what you can to make it pretty but in the end I value a rom hack's stability above all else.

I value your replying so quickly to my issues and will be looking forward to your reply shortly.

KaiaWolf

You're playing the old one. Please try and download alpha 1. And Im glad you like it. :) Im having problems with the internet so i may not be able to post some updates

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2023

You're playing the old one. Please try and download alpha 1. And Im glad you like it. :) Im having problems with the internet so i may not be able to post some updates

Where exactly do I find the Alpha I Download?

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Dec 7, 2016
That's just the patch not the underling rom

It's against Pokemon Community rules to distribute a Rom.

I know there is no ips rom patching app for ISO (except one very buggy one) so if you want to play the game you will need to patch in on PC Mac or android

Well now that's out of the way i was wondering if there would be a 9 piece item like the goddess stones in FoMT and if Ture would it be a Mega stone

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 5, 2016
Haven't played it yet, but it seems to be a very promising and extremely fun hack to play. A Pokemon game utilizing the combined gameplay mechanics of Harvest Moon and Minecraft isn't something I've ever seen or heard of before, and could be absolutely amazing if you get it right. I particularly like the idea of the food system, which means that in addition to raising Pokemon and plants, you'll have to take care of and meet the main character's needs too. The story also seems pretty interesting.

That said, I do have a few suggestions to make. You might want to change the text - the text in the boxes (like the one that lists the name of food items in one of your screenshots) - or rather its arrangement - just doesn't look all that nice. You would also be better off with a new title screen, the current one just looks too plain IMHO.

Lastly, are you planning to introduce any legendary Pokemon in this hack? While Uber Pokemon likely wouldn't make sense in this hack, having a few family-friendly ones (Celebi and Jirachi spring to mind here) would be pretty neat. You might also consider tweaking the Trevenant (the one who stole 'Harvest Goddess's' powers) and giving it otherwise impossible moves/stats/abilities so he could be a very threatening opponent for the character to face.

RuFF

Years
Hello guys, I've been very busy doing school works for the past few months so I wasn't able to work on my hack. I may not be able to continue this anymore so instead of letting my hard work on this hack go to waste, I'm going to upload it as Version 1.0. It is playable and you can get up to the 7th badge. Anyways, some notes on this Version 1.0

• Please take note that this is not yet complete.
  • Some multichoice are still pokepic and yes/no follow up questions.
  • The trevenant intro is really awkward.
  • Some hero and heroine OW Sprites still has the default OW Sprite.

Thanks everyone for your support! :)

WqqigPt.png

Download: Version 1.0

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2017
Don't stop and finish this game, even if it takes longer than expected. Good luck with school :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2016
Is anyone else having trouble getting the newest version to work? It won't get past the original white screen, or the mugs intro on that version of the ruby rom. idk what is wrong, the patch had no problems and my visualboy isn't having troubls with any other roms

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
Very nice Game !
Why you don't finish it? :O
You need only to edit the 8 gym and the Elite 4 :)

RuFF

Years
Don't stop and finish this game, even if it takes longer than expected. Good luck with school :)

Very nice Game !
Why you don't finish it? :O
You need only to edit the 8 gym and the Elite 4 :)

Well just like what I said on my last post, I didn't said that i'm gonna stop, I said I may not be able to finish this. So If I can get my free time, I may try to continue this.

Is anyone else having trouble getting the newest version to work? It won't get past the original white screen, or the mugs intro on that version of the ruby rom. idk what is wrong, the patch had no problems and my visualboy isn't having troubls with any other roms

Maybe it's just you. Are you using Ruby Mugs version? Please use a clean ruby rom.

RuFF

Years
Hey doea froakie gets Protean?

If you are talking about Protean Ability, this hack doesn't include Abilities from Gen IV onwards so Froakie will not get a Protean ability.

Anyways,

If guys are stuck and need guides on the story events, read here http://pokemon-harvestcraft.blogspot.com/p/story-guide.html

For other guides, read here http://pokemon-harvestcraft.blogspot.com/p/pokemon-harvestcraft-guide.html

If you don't want any spoilers, don't read any of it.

More guides coming soon.

Killua

Also what time night start

Last edited:

RuFF

Years
Hmm where is the dawn stone?
Also what time night start

You can mine Dawn stone at the 3rd or 4th level of Dark Mine. However you need a certain amount of badges to go deeper into the mines.

Night time starts at 6 Pm.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
man, been waiting for this
awesome thing to do with pokemon game
:D

RuFF

Years
THanks also after the library event second what do i do

Please read the previous post.. There will be a link for the story guide but it may spoil the game for you. http://pokemon-harvestcraft.blogspot.com/p/story-guide.html

man, been waiting for this
awesome thing to do with pokemon game
:D

Anyways,

Version 1.1 is out. Same length as the Version 1.0
t3dsHBt.png

- Up to the 7th Badge
- Story will go upto to the part where your Rival, STILES/STELLA, will leave her library and you will not see him/her again for some reason..
- A lot of bug fix and some change in scripts.

Full Changelog:

- Updated TORCHIC and GOGOAT Script. Now uses real multichoice.
dtGKcLE.png
39ivWLf.png

- Updated the NPC Script to use the real multichoice.
7tlmGLn.png
QAIvSFU.png

- Updated all shops script to use real multichoice. Here are some Examples:
rBGl8Ek.png
Fz3NjVR.png

- Rival now has a script after the "Mayor's Secret" Event
N0pGFbx.png

- Mrs. WHITE now turns DIRT into CLAY
lUIPDP6.png

Other changes that doesn't need an image. Or I'm just lazy to add.
- Updated apricorn sprite
- The number of Badges now determine the number of maximum Energy when you sleep
- Talking to NPC now has a chance to gain Love Points
- Love Points can now be seen when talking to NPC
- Items contained in Mining Packs in the Blacksmith is now different and had its price changed.
- Parents/Shop Owners now has a proper script.
- Doors inside houses has script now.

Bug Fixed
Spoiler:

There's a bug in Version 1.0 that says you Coop or Barn is full even though it is not. The maximum capacity is 4 By the way. So if you get this message talk to the plant in the library like the one at the picture. And you the bug will be fixed forever so don't talk to it again.. Please save before using it though.
WaSelWn.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

Reactions: Sun
Back