• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Hatching Center : An idle / clicking browser game about hatching egg / training Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    First of all, this post is pretty much Pokemon Hatching Project's renewal. But it doesn't means that PHP is over.

Pokemon Hatching Center
    Link to the game

A few months ago, I worked and released Pokémon Hatching Project. The idea of the game was to offer another egg hatching game where people could focus on doing that in a solo oriented experience. But in rality, I wanted to work on a browser experience game. A tribute to two games that I used to play when I was younger, GPX+ and PokeFarm. So don't be surprised to see a lot of similarities if you already know them.

And here we are, after 7 months, a lot of (re)work on it, the game is finally here!

I/ Presentation and features of the game:

This game is really simple. It's an idle / clicking game where you can get / breed eggs. Then you'll be able to hatch them (and have a Shiny if you're lucky enough!) and to train them, in order, like many Pokemon game, to catch'em all ! All the Pokémon are available!

You'll be able to :
    • Get eggs from the Shelter or use the daycare to breed for specific Eggs
    • Hatch eggs (Shiny Rate 1/256; no Shiny Locks)
    • Train and evolve your Pokemon
    • Store your Pokémon in your PC for some Living Dex
    • Buy items and upgrades in the Shop
    • Get exclusives eggs (like novelty or legendary) from the Token Shop (using token found by interacting)
    • Interact with other eggs / Pokémon in either an idle or clicking mode
    • Play on PC or mobile without any issue

II/ Roadmap:

Even if the game is released, I still have plans to update it and add some features in the future :
    • A Pokédex (coming next) that will allow to introduce some Prestige mechanics
    • All the missing forms
    • A better visual for the game
    • More items
    • A PC app

I'm obviously up to any suggestion in order to find new ideas to the game!

III/ Credits

I wanted to thanks all the people who helped me to test the game, to check for any bug or suggestion. Huge thanks to GPX+ / PokeFarm for the inspiration, but also for giving me so much fun when I was younger.
    Ressource wise :

As a last note, I'm looking for some graphics contribution: I'm looking for more egg sprites, to give an unique identity to the game, but also looking for some spriters that would like to create some Novelties and see their creation to be alive in the game. You can find the Google Doc here!

I hope you'll enjoy the game, as much as I worked on it <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    Thank you so much <3
    The game got some updates, and I just wanted to share the one that is coming later today introducing a temporary dark mode (in the future you'll be able to switch between light and dark mode) :

Pokemon Hatching Center : An idle / clicking browser game about hatching egg / training Pokémon

Back