• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Haters at PC?

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
eliana said:
Yeah, i said that earlier- everyone has a right to their own opinions but they shouldnt attack other peoples.....
Oh sorry >.< I only read the first one or two replies on the first page.

Scyther5

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Really, like where doing now...if they already hate pokemon then why should they listen to our opinions, its sad I know..but its life and you just gotta deal with it.

Scyther5

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
I'm tellin ya though, the'll never listen to pokefans aslong as they hate pokemon so just forget about them, and don't sink to there level and hate them back.

Scyther5

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Eh, it just makes them feel better about them self, but really its nothing, learn to put up with them and IGNORE them and your set.

Scyther5

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
eliana said:
Yup! thats the moral of the story if that what you wanna call it :P but people tease me all the time *sigh*
And you listen?
Why in the world should you care what they think.

Brittany

Back?
Years
I used to hate Pokemon, then I came to this forum to SPAM and stuff, but it actually backfired, and for some reason I like Pokemon again. Wierd, huh?

You guys cured me of Pokemon Hate.

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Brittany15 said:
I used to hate Pokemon, then I came to this forum to SPAM and stuff, but it actually backfired, and for some reason I like Pokemon again. Wierd, huh?

You guys cured me of Pokemon Hate.

Ya came here to SPAM? It may not be my business but if ya hate something, ya have to keep out from it, not bash the ones who like that thing <.<
Anyway, Thats Awesome! Not weird, it awesome! Good to know that ^_^

Back