• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Heroes(Sonic Heroes Pokemon Style!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu and Torchic

~Pikaki the Ice Pikachu~
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2004
    Team Nature's intro.

OOC:Here's my team's opening scene,and storyline besides the Dr.Snorebotnik story.

An Eevee with a blue necklace around her neck was laying silently deaad on the grounds of the forest."Uhh...."Said Evee,the young Eevee who was awake."Joseph... he's... gone...."Evee cries,remembering Joseph,the Flareon that Evee used to love."I will get my bestfriends for help!"cried Evee as she ran out of the forest and into a huge green building with huge stairs someplace near the forest entrance.

"TORCHI!!TORCHI!!" "Uhh....wha?"Asked Torchi,the red female Torchic that lived in the huge green building.Torchi fluffed her feathers and hesitated."Don't tell me you want more of my fire chips to eat." "No no no it's not that!"Evee jumped up and down.Torchi got out of her bird cage."What is it,then?" "Joseph... he was killed by an unkown black Jolteon and was token away from me!I want you to help save him!"Torchi covered her face with her feathers."Oh no... not another 'Joseph story' again..."Evee grabbed Torchi's feathery hand."Come on let's go!"

"Here we are."said Evee."Who is 'we'?"Torchi asked."Us,us!"Evee replied."Whoa whoa whoa s settle down.What's the noise about?"Said Pikaki,the Pikachu with blue ear-tops that walked out of the bush from sleeping.Torchi explained,"As you can't see,Joseph has been pokemonnapped and...." "...the pokemonnapper is an unkown black Jolteon who is evil!pure evil!" "I see.."said Pikaki."Will you help?"asked Evee."I... uh..."Evee jumped up and down."OK!Let's go!"She grabbed Torchi and Pikaki in a rush.

Dark_Absol

Banned
    Years
    Storyline - Team Dark Creepers

In the past, an Absol have destroyed all Snorebotinik plans. That guy want revenge and a big revenge: Destroy the entire world! 4 years later that Absol descovered his plans and wanted to destroy them again. But he failed and falled from the floating base. Days after, the Absol woked up and he were on a bed. A Female Hariyama appaered with...ah...tea. The Absol were confused, but Harymma (The Female Hariyama) and explained that all. Absol explained it story too, so Harymma wants to help Absol to destroy Snorebotinik. 2 days after Absol and Harymma go to the journey to find Snorebotinik. But the base were in the sky, and none of them could fly. So they search for Flygo, a friend of Harymma. They told to Flygo about Snorebotinik and Flygo accept to help them, but Flygo have some secret reason to fight against Snorebotinik. Now the three friends move to Snorebotinik's base. Do you liked it?

Pikachu and Torchic

~Pikaki the Ice Pikachu~
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2004
    Thunder said:
    dude change pikachu to speed get rid of eevee and put blazalkin for strength and articuno as flight
    I wanna play my own way...Besides,Pikachu's and Eevee's aren't heavy... :surprised

:7: :19: :chu:

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "My head hurts, guys..." Wendy moaned.
    "Then don't fly into walls, stupid!" Shadow teased.
    "Be nice, Shadow." Wendy pleaded.
    "And what if I won't?" He questioned.
    "Don't make me peck you to death!"
    "Let's see you try when you're burnt to a crisp!" Shadow started his fiery breath, but fire didn't come out! What did come out was ice, freezing poor Wendy solid.
    "Dude!" Kicker squealed.
    "What?" Shadow replied.
    "That was cool!"
    "What? Oh, God..." Shadow caught sight of the pretty Pidgeot encased in ice.
    "How'd you do that?"
    "I don't know... wait." A flashback occurred. Shadow remembered the time he met Blizzard the Ice Flareon. ((!!!)) Blizzard taught him how to breathe ice. How he did it was a question in its own...
    "Dude, don't tell me that freaky Flareon gave you that power..."
    "He's not freaky! He's just one of Snorebotnik's experiments. How he got the powers is a mystery..."
    A muffled coo could be heard. Shadow quickly melted Wendy's ice entrapment.
    "Brrr....... chilly!" She wailed.
    "Hey, Wendy! The temperature's 72 degrees out! But the Wendy Chill must have been below 0, eh?"
    Shadow and Kicker fell on the ground laughing. Wendy scoffed at the two. "Not funny! Now who froze me?"
    Kicker pointed to Shadow, who pointed a paw to himself. "Sorry, dear..."
    "Since when am I your wife?"
    "Since never..."
    "So don't call me 'Dear'!"
    "Sorry, Wendy..."
    "Fine. Hop on so we can head to the next part of the path."
    And the three teammates flew to a new part of the path... but each member was after Snorebotnik for their own reasons...

Pikachu and Torchic

~Pikaki the Ice Pikachu~
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2004
    Team Nature stops,seeing Wendy,Shadow,and Kicker."Who are you guys?"asked Torchi.Evee standed on her tiny feet like a standing dog and politely asked,"May we know your names?We're a bit puzzled here.And please,don't hurt us."Pikaki whispered into Evee's ear,"Should we trust them?"Evee nodded and replied,"Yes."

Pikachu and Torchic

~Pikaki the Ice Pikachu~
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2004
    Why do you have the same signature as me?!My sig was just to introduce my characters since I talk as Pikaki = yellow,etc.!

Pikachu and Torchic

~Pikaki the Ice Pikachu~
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2004
    Sorry for the double post,but by the way,about those other two,Jace and Chicko.Jace is a member of the FULL Team Pikaki,not the roleplaying version of Team Pikaki.And Chicko is just a character of mine.

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "I'm Wendy!" Wendy cooed. "And the dog is Shadow, and the Machoke is Kicker."
    "Hey!" Shadow yelled. "Don't you mean Houndoom?"
    "Yes, but you're a dog to bring along." Wendy and Kicker laughed.
    "Don't mind the cooing lovebird; I'm a fine teammate for them to have."

Pikachu and Torchic

~Pikaki the Ice Pikachu~
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2004
    The whole team bowed in their own ways.Evee started their little 'chat talk'."I'm Evee."Pikaki's tail twitched still curious about the 3."Um... I'm Pikaki."Torchi nodded."And I'm Torchi!"

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Nice to meet you!" Wendy cooed again (notice she does it a lot!), and Shadow just growled.
    "Wait, I don't think a Torchic can fly. Even if it could, it could never carry a Pikachu and an Eevee all at once..." Kicker decided to approach the dilemma head on.
    "Maybe if you had a psychic type, you could levitate the team. Why not recruit a Kadabra? I mean, you can't teleport, since it's disabled around here. But you could theoretically levitate."
    Shadow nodded. "Besides, you're all too cute to be taken seriously..."

Pikachu and Torchic

~Pikaki the Ice Pikachu~
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2004
    Torchi looked mad and was mad.She took it all as an insult."GRR...I CAN DEFEAT ENEMIES!AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU 3 ARE THE FIRST-" "Stop,Torchi!"cried Evee,waving her paws around.Zip-zap,there was a black blur jumping right at Torchi!Poof,where was Torchi?The 2 didn't know.Pikaki looked confused.He,with only a female eevee now?He questioned,"What was that black blur?Wasn't it shaped like a- hey!"Evee got infront of Pikaki,defending Pikaki from the same blur."Oof!!"cried Evee as she got knocked out on the ground.Pikaki shouted."It's Joseph!!!"Suddenly,Evee got up.Joseph,or at least who Pikaki said it was,was gone then.It was too late.Pikaki,had a worried look.Evee,she bursted into tears."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Erm... what just happened?" Wendy looked worried, and cooed accordingly.
    "Yea, what the heck was that thing?" Shadow added.

Pikachu and Torchic

~Pikaki the Ice Pikachu~
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2004
    Evee's voice sounded fearful."I don't know... but whatever it was caught Torchi..."Pikaki pointed at the sky."The sky!The sky!I saw it go up there!"Evee thought that was smart,but on the other hand..."Without Torchi,what can we use to get up there?"Pikaki looked proud.But in a few seconds he faded."I dunno...."

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "I can give you a ride!" Wendy explained. "I'd be happy to... hop on!"

Shadow and Kicker hopped on, but Wendy pushed them off with a wing. "Not you, bozos. Evee and Pikaki, hop on. Shadow and Kicker, stay there."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back