• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon HG/SS - Official English Trailer HQ!

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Here's something else that deserves mention. Claire's reworked gym. It looks interesting. I almost think I like it...almost... :laugh:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Here's something else that deserves mention. Claire's reworked gym. It looks interesting. I almost think I like it...almost... :laugh:

Besides Claire's gym alone, looking at recent scans and the trailer for the game itself, all the gyms seem to be given a new interesting twist to it. For instance, when you look at Bugsy's gym, it includes rideable spiders, which is an interesting aspect to include, but it still develops the idea of it being a Bug-Type Gym. Like in the trailer, they showed the player standing on a stoned platform that moved through a flaming pit, which more than likely gives off a new aspect for the gym. So, each one deserves a mention, but a battle with the Gym Leader itself is what hasn't been shown as yet. Nevertheless, the trailer covered different things throughout the game, and all interesting points at that.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    So far I'm quite interested. But man, something about the logos bugs me.

I HATE THE NARRATOR though. Someone should replace him with the anime narrator.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    The narrator was ick.
    EXPERIENCE THE ENHANCED GAMEPLAY!
    0___o

I swear that would have been a better entrance for Lugia than the one on Pokemon: XD.

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    The commercial would have been more appealing if they would have hired the "Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk" guy from Team Rocket to do the voice.

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    Looks like the graphic bugs were fixed that were in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. They look cleaner too, and I see some good palettes

It is perfect!I can not wait to get the hg!Which one will you get?Do you know where can i download images from these 2 new games?

Goto Serebii.net and go to the HG/GS section. sorry, not enough posts to post links

Last edited:

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    You know what I think?
    Why doesn't Austria (&Germany) use the same title like the USA did?

I mean, listen to the german names, they just...sound long and gay :
    Pokemon Goldene Edition HeartGold (=Pokemon Gold Version HeartGold)
    Pokemon Silberne Edition SoulSilver (=Pokemon Silver Version SoulSilver)

I just can hope that they will use the US-Names (but I'm sure they won't).

Anyways, HG/SS rules!

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    You know what I think?
    Why doesn't Austria (&Germany) use the same title like the USA?

I mean, listen to the german names, they just...sound long and gay :
    Pokemon Goldene Edition HeartGold (=Pokemon Gold Version HeartGold)
    Pokemon Silberne Edition SoulSilver (=Pokemon Silver Version SoulSilver)

Anyways, HG/SS rules!
    United Kingdom is the same language as the USA, but because of the price code change ($ to £), they release it about 2-4 months later.

They're going to release it the same time for everyone in Europe and it's always been like that really.

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    Interesting, but why are Entei and Raikou side by side?
    Is that how you encounter them?
    Palkia and Dialga were side by side in Pokemon Platinum when Giratina made its 1st appearance.

I wish the logos were as sleek for the US as they are for Japan

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    'HEARTGOLD AND SOULSILVER VERSION'
    Hah. I like his voice.

Nice trailer though.

Back