• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon HJ: Heonn Journeyz

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
    Years

Genre: Action, Adventure, Journey, Romance, Comedy

Another Comic!: Yes, another comic. But this one is a comedy which my others where not. And writing comedy is more fun. You will notice this doesn't have Speech Bubbles and has text under panels. This is because I need to fit a lot of writing in and a lot will be happening on each panel. So enjoy.

Note: At first this comic looks like it will just be about Brendan, May and Wally but, I will not be about all about them. They will be the three main characters but the comic is not about them solely, and you can join.

Character Bios:

Name: Brendan Jones
    Pokemon: None
    Biography: Brendan moved into Littleroot one year ago, he really likes Pokemon and wishes to beat the Elite Four, he also loves watching fights, not Pokemon battles, People battles.

Name: May Birch
    Biography: May is your kind and happy girl, she likes to watch television, write in her diary, and draw Pokemon.

Name: Shelly Blue
    Pokemon: Sharpedo, Horsie, Blastoise, Totodile, Seaking, Starmi.
    Biography: Not much is known about Shelly yet, or where she is from or what she is up to, she tells the grunts what to do and does not like to let her Pokemon battle.

Name: Wally Cole
    Biography: Wally is british and has a british accent. He also loves May and kicking all the computers in the Pokemon Centers. Why? Nobody knows.

I hope you enjoy this and here it goes.

COMICS
    COMIC 001

MOST RECENT COMIC

CrEdIt To

MarioSimic
    Swizzler 121
    Soulcaliburfan
    Castiboy
    The Spriters Resource

I give people credit even if they say "No Credit Needed", it is just nice aint it.

AS V.1

RageGraphics(tm)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    I was also going to make a comic about Hoenn, specifically Ruby & Sapphire, I was still making the first, but you beat me to it, oh well. Anyways, nice comic. I like some of the comedy too.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    I'm not going to make a big deal, but it's spelt Hoenn not Heonn. Now you have to go back and change everything...

The originality is okay, but it's still early days. I didn't find it that funny, but that's just me. Text under panel looks pretty bad, and you might cop a little for not having speech bubbles. Is this comic the one you were going on about?

Back