• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Hoenn RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonfiresofhell

Owner of the Spriters hall
Years
  • This a new rp i want to start ok its based in hoenn to join please fill in the sheet below

name:
    personality:
    apearnace:
    pokemon:one of the available starters thats it you catch pokemon later and must change you charecter sheet every time you catch a pokemon
    BackPack:5x pokeballs 1x potion ame rule as pokemon you change it when you buy items
    money:$3000

available starters
    Scyther
    torchic
    treeko
    mudkip
    Pinsar
    Squirtle
    Bulbasaur
    Charmander

ok

and my charecter..

name:Neo
    Background:Only one to survibe a lab accident at a pokemon dna research he is the last of his famaly and travels all over hoenn but now he wants to be a trainer
    personality:quick to hit out and has a bad temper
    apearnace:
    Pokemon Hoenn RP

pokemon:Scyther
    BackPack:5x pokeballs 1x potion

PKS

|S|E|A|R|C|H| my anti-dupe
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    Unless you want your RP to be locked I suggest you look here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=39523 .
    Also, Scyther & Pinsir seem a little too strong to be starters.

Hope it helps!

P.S. When fixing your RP, please use the EDIT button. There are too many people who double post when they append their original post.

P.S. #2 Your signature is slightly too long according to the "Signature Limiter".

Chibi-kun

Crazy Chibi
    Years
  • Name: Sora
    Background: Nicknamed the 'Street Ratata', Sora has been alone for as long as she could remember. A modern Robin Hood, She steals and dispais(sp?) rich people and Gives to Less unfortent people like herself. As she travels the world, She helps people and pokemon alike in making there dreams come true.

Personality: Though rather hotheaded and quick to judge people, she is rather sweet and [KINDA] boyshy.

Aperance: Short spiky black hair, Azure eyes, an old red tank top, a worn out W/B jacket w/ blue hood, and holey red capris

Pokemon: Bulbasuar(Hana)

Backpack:4 pokeballs

Okay, enough 'bout me! Lets get stated! :)

pikagurl511

Banned
    Years
  • name: Zoe
    Background: Living in Hoenn all her life, Zoe decided to hit the road and become a trainer. Her mother raised grass Pokemon and her father electric, but she decided to raise water and (maybe!) electric. She cares and loves all living Pokemon.
    personality: Very sweet, kind and sometimes rude to people
    apearance: Short, wavy, black hair, brown eyes, red cap, white tanktop, blue jeans and Nike sneakers
    pokemon: Mudkip

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • name: Sakura

Background: grew up in Kanto then moved to hoenn. I live alone with no family. The only family I ever had (my mom) abandoned me at birth so I was raised by a wild Pikachu family in Kanto until I turned ten and was told by my Pika family that I should follow my dreams and become a Pokemon master. So then I decided to sneak on a ship and go to the Hoenn region to begin. Before I went I promised my Pika Family that I would meet up with them again.

personality: quiet and short tempered

apearnace: brown hair that goes a little bit past my shoulders. light blue-green eyes. A dark blue T-shirt and light blue jean shorts. I also have a charm necklace with a Pikachu on it given to me from my Pika family :)

pokemon: Charmander (Blaze)

Kurosaki

Geez, doesn't anyone use the report button anymore? >>
    Anyways, you say its set in Hoenn, but you've failed to provide any details, such as if it's a regular Pokemon journey, or there's something special about it, ect.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Originally posted by Yukito
    Geez, doesn't anyone use the report button anymore? >>
    Anyways, you say its set in Hoenn, but you've failed to provide any details, such as if it's a regular Pokemon journey, or there's something special about it, ect.

Dude, you shouldn't talk. Your a mod, you close it!

And I would use the report button I just wanted to give him some time and see if he would add some more details.

Originally posted by Kiri Ketchum_4545_2005
    when are we gonna get started? I'm BORED!

We get started whenever the creater of this rpg says we get started. Don't be impatient >__>

Kurosaki

Dude, you shouldn't talk. Your a mod, you close it!

And I would use the report button I just wanted to give him some time and see if he would add some more details.
    I'm doing what you said and giving him time to fix it, instead of closing it off the bat. Oo

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Originally posted by Yukito
    I'm doing what you said and giving him time to fix it, instead of closing it off the bat. Oo

Wow, your like, the complete opposite of Edward Elric (the mod) oO;; *hides from him*

Thats also ironic lol If you can though, just say so first before I look like an idiot :P:P lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    name:Kuro(black
    Background:She is not verry talkitive about her past but it is known that her mom died in a car crash leaving a scar on kuro's back in the shape of a badly drawn saviper or other snake pokemon not known.her dad took off soon after words complaing of a cures leaving her in the care of Nurse joy
    personality:she is quiet and is often found drawing
    apearnace:
    Pokemon Hoenn RP

pokemon:an albino male Bulbasuar(shiro(white) )
    BackPack:5x pokeballs 1x potion ame rule as pokemon you change it when you buy items

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yeah he's right there's no point in posting here it's been a month since he last posted here and his last post in pc was July 12th, 2005 04:41 PM

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back