• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Hollow

Ego13

hollow_ego
Years
  • Pokemon Hollow Chapter 1: Ghosts from the Past

twitterheader28meju.png

created with Pokemon Essentials v17.1

Current progress in % for Chapter 2

In numbers: 0,00%

Visual: ####################

One symbol resembles 5% of progress

see Twitter for updates and announcements

Pokemon Hollow on Discord

Download will only be avaible via Discord!
    DO NOT TRUST ANY THIRD PARTY DOWNLOAD!

Patch Release 1.0
    Use this if you downloaded the game before Nov. 11th 18
    Copy the files into the Data folder and replace it with the existing ones
    Fixes:
    - Common Maple Town Gym Leader Bug
    - second starter choice soft lock

If you soft locked your save file due to the unintended second starter choice, pm me with your save file and I'll unstuck you

Story

In Pokemon Hollow you play as a new member of the Black Syndicate, a group dedicated to do what's right. But what is right and what is wrong? While you try to become an Admin of the Syndicate you get to deal with so called "Hollows", ancient Ghost Pokemon with special abilities. But don't expect anything to be easy.

About Chapter 1 - Ghosts from the past (quick summary)

Spoiler:

Features (implemented)

Spoiler:

Features (planned)

Spoiler:

Screenshots

Spoiler:

Credits

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2019
    quite excited to play this game. always been a fan of games where your choices impact the story. i have high hopes!

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    a game that shows that is very planned, but I think you're neglecting something essential ... the graphics are what make you want to play the rpg, I think you could improve them a bit

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    This looks very cool love some of the features and de screenshots are amazing, love the concept

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Is this game still in development? It has the potencial to be one of the best ever

Ego13

hollow_ego
    Years
  • Is this game still in development? It has the potencial to be one of the best ever

Hey thanks for your feedback.

Yes it is stll in development. Currntly only C1 is out and avaible via Discord and we are working on C2. However since we are a really small team it takes alot of time to get everything, especially if it comes to the graphics, that need improvement

saidra

Kerilet
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    Hello Ego13! I am a spriter and well, I can try my best to help you if you want! I'm a veteran spriter, so I think I will be somewhat useful hehe. Could I enter Pokemon Hollow Team? I have other social media like Discord (Kerilet#7187) and Deviantart(Sidra51), if you want to contact me/check out some of my sprites!

Back