• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Hope: PG-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

shep

Water Pokemon Trainer OC profile
    Years
    I haven't role-played around here for a couple years, is there some rule now about how many you can carry in a RP? I'd like to have my full arsenal for whatever challenge we create when we get to said island (since the owner of this RP is not around)
    -------------​

Shep thanked Alex for the response, "Hey and thanks for slowing down, non-legendaries have their limits ya know!" He chuckled.

Shep remembered what Alex had said earlier about getting his Flygon. He decided to make more conversation, "No offense to the three I have but I wouldn't mind making a changeup myself. If we'll be spending all our time on this island, it may be better to have a bit more variety in my team rather than Pokemon that don't battle well on land."

Shep pictured in his mind his Octillery using its flame thrower against Pokemon water types usually struggle against, His Graveler easily carrying heavy items and charging through difficult terrain, his Masquerain flying above trees to see what's ahead. Shep turned to Alex and asked, "What others do you have in your party? And how long have you been training Pokemon? I wouldn't mind battling you sometime...it would be interesting for my team to battle a Suicune!" Shep chuckled.

He then pictured the legendary dog Pokemon holding Seaking in its mouth as if it were about to feast. The typical anime-sweat bubble appeared of course. :laugh:

Evil Rocket Scientist

Ironic?, no, Moronic.
    Years
    Acording to this piece of crappy map, the life there is " 2-2 and a Rumiant pack".

And I think it means there are 2 house/buildings, In one side and 2 in the other, I might be wrong, and rumiant pokemon must be any cow like pokemon, alltough I read once rattata is a rumiant.., nevermind.-

Simp relooked on the map, and divised two tiny, very little drawings alongside the island.

And, If I am right, there seem sto be mangoes, so we may get some stuff, and yes there is a smal sign of civilization, I think, because smoke is rising in a little zone in the island... and there are no volcanic islands in wavulena.-

Oh, you have a suicune alex, cool.- Simp just had noticed this, and one may ask, He has a vast knowledge, and with that little attention...

Hey guys, think Hippowdons can swim?, I've never told mine to do it..well to do anything..-

Kingler had a face of "yes, he is a jerk, and I'm not with him"...or maybe he was just tired.

pandapanda

> 9000
    Years
    (ooc: haha, oops. I can't get at the computer often, sorry about my slow replies. I'm going away for Thanksgiving (aka this weekend) and I won't be back until Monday night. If anyone wants to take control of my character, go ahead? Otherwise, I suppose I'll just drop out of the RP temporarily. You can either pretend that my character doesn't exist or is a compliant robot that does whatever everyone else does.)

Panda began shivering slightly, soaked in the cool seawater. "I wouldn't mind stopping for a bit," she called to the others, careful not to betray her shivering to the others. She hated being treated special, especially since she gets a lot of that treatment from people who think that short and female means helpless. It was, in a way, mostly true, but Panda still resented it.

"I think I have some food with me.. at least I better," she grimaced, knowing how bad she was with packing. "We could dry off and stretch our legs."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back