• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon hyrule version

for next LoZ hack, 3 options, Which map should I use? Post what the name should be.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    It was a quick idea, I can't wait to start it. Bigsteve has already showed me quite a few sprites that I plan on using.

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
  • I'm not an advance hacker but i must say i think i did a reasonable job of digging up the tools and rom and working them out to make this :)
    Pokemon hyrule version
    Sorry but i don't know how to change the palettes, if i use Red i can have a yellow for the hair but i wouldnt get a yellow on the palette with green :(

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    I'm not an advance hacker but i must say i think i did a reasonable job of digging up the tools and rom and working them out to make this :)
    Pokemon hyrule version
    Sorry but i don't know how to change the palettes, if i use Red i can have a yellow for the hair but i wouldnt get a yellow on the palette with green :(
    Oh well, In a link to the past he has purple hair. so that will do.

now whoever scripts will probably have to do something with the truck, I was thinking that link could be dreaming, then he hears navi in his sleep. Link escapes his dream and wakes up, then him and navi talk.

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    That is actually very good bigsteve, that is really good. I am not exactly a beginner, I only can't script, maybe a few other things, I don't know. I know emerald is unstable. Honestly, emerald for me is the best, especially graphic wise.
    However, if you do sprite for me, that would save me some work.

Edit: B4 I FORGET, this hack is going to be started very soon, which means there will be screenshots soon,
    and my computer will be better than ever.
    so get ready people.

Usually people who can't script are in the beginner stage, everything else is pretty easy in my opinion.

This is an interesting story, good luck.

Bigsteve: You could use APE to change the pallete.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    i've been waiting long for a zelda hack......but not for one that involves pokemon....i guess i'll keep waiting,anyways wish you good luck.

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Good news

I now have a completely working computer, I still have all my roms. so this hack will be started very soon, when everything else I have to do is done.

Back