• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon in a nutshell!

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
    Batesy said:
    Isn't advertising against the rules unless it's your own site and not a forum?
    It is not a forum, silly, just click the butten for a barrel of laughs!

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    that just showed the truth. team rocket comes disguised,ash doesnt think they're TR,sumthing blows they're cover, they do they're motto, pikachu blows them away, star*sparkle*.
    ash fights a gym, he uses pikachu, gym leader uses sumthing um uhh more powerful, sumthing bad happens, ash luses, gym leader gyms him the bagde anyways out of pity, ash shows it to us in his fingers, pikachu pops up in the backround.:laugh::laugh:

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
    Years
    stewie&rupert said:
    that just showed the truth. team rocket comes disguised,ash doesnt think they're TR,sumthing blows they're cover, they do they're motto, pikachu blows them away, star*sparkle*.
    ash fights a gym, he uses pikachu, gym leader uses sumthing um uhh more powerful, sumthing bad happens, ash luses, gym leader gyms him the bagde anyways out of pity, ash shows it to us in his fingers, pikachu pops up in the backround.:laugh::laugh:

S&R's right on this one, but that was really really funny! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sean Fury

It's tricky
    Years
    Although very true, and hilarious, with funny voices...that animation could of been a lot better. It was just random stuff thrown together. Still funny though.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Batesy said:
    Isn't advertising against the rules unless it's your own site and not a forum?
    that ain't advertising, he is showing us soemthing funny he saw on the Internet.

I saw that a long time ago, when I was in my Anti-pokemon phase of my life (omg! PC's biggest pok?dork went through an Anti-pokemon phase. XD) I thought it was funny as ****, and I still do. XD

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    That was very funny. But they shouldn't have used the same screens
    over and over. Especially the ones that feature Ash.

Back