• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon in Daimond/Pearl.

Ehwick

Pkmn Trainer
    Years
    Ok I'm finally gonna upgrade and buy a Ds lite and I was wondering what Pokemon are in Diamond that arn't in Pearl vice versa cause I can't choose which one I want.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Ok I'm finally gonna upgrade and buy a Ds lite and I was wondering what Pokemon are in Diamond that arn't in Pearl vice versa cause I can't choose which one I want.

Perhaps best asked in the Q&A Thread? ;3

Here's the version exclusive list anyways - Serebii.Net/DP Version exclusive Pokémon

Also, since you're planning on buying a DS, here's another decision for you to ponder on - DSi / Official site
    Not the DS' successor in the truest sense, but they're releasing a revised version of the lite sometime in the future.

=P

Ehwick

Pkmn Trainer
    Years
    Last edited:

Ehwick

Pkmn Trainer
    Years
    I just bought Daimond and a pink DS =P (only one they had)..... I'm sorry but I really need to ask a stupid question I dont know how to find out what my friend code is could someone tell me?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    I just bought Daimond and a pink DS =P (only one they had)..... I'm sorry but I really need to ask a stupid question I dont know how to find out what my friend code is could someone tell me?

You won't be assigned a Friend Code until you've connected to the Nintendo Wi-Fi connection for the first time. Connect by going to the basement floor of any Pokémon Centre and talking to one of the girls behind the counter to the left, or alternately you can use the GTS(Global Trade Station) in Jubilife. The basement of the PC is where you'll need to go to make trades using Friend Codes afterwards, however.
    You may have to configure the game's Wi-Fi settings on the load game screen if you haven't already sorted them out, so you can connect.

Oh, you'll find your FC in the Pal Pad. The Pal Pad is given to you by a girl in the basement of any Pokémon Centre, who should talk to you automatically when you go down there for the first time.. If not, then she's the one behind the counter above you to the right.
    It's a Key item, so check the appropriate section in your bag to find it.

And the pink DS is awesome =P

Back