• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon in polish (revival thread)

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
  • Here you go guys, Pokemon from poland

Removed

It aired for the first time in 2000

In case you don't know the voices:

Ash is played by Hanna Kinder-Kiss, she also plays Angelo (so everytime i hear polish Angelo, he reminds me of Ash) and one of the sibblings in Lulu (she also plays that giant boy from smurfs)
    Misty is played by Iwona Rulewicz, she also plays princess Cala, nice voice but Agata Gawronska is better for her
    Prof. Oak aka "OMG Satoshi Tariji ripped off Akira Toriyama's Future Gohan" is played by Grzegorz Pawlak (today that man plays Skipper from Madagascar, called "Boss" by Skipper's troops, oh and uncle grandpa)

What do you think about the intro?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ichigo|BleachShinigami

https://www.facebook.com/ichigo.bleach.shinigamiII
    Years
  • Not bad haha well and your country was lucky coz pokemon was released in india in 2004 and now-a-days indian tv channels are still showing pokemon anime from the start lol

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Not bad haha well and your country was lucky coz pokemon was released in india in 2004 and now-a-days indian tv channels are still showing pokemon anime from the start lol

Hehe i still watched Pokemon in 1999 from RTL2 so i knew about pokemon before it aired in poland (they were even pokemon toys). Also it pissed me off that they left the english names (hell in the polish dub of Duck Tales, Hyue, Loie and Due (sp?) have theire names changed)

Ichigo|BleachShinigami

https://www.facebook.com/ichigo.bleach.shinigamiII
    Years
  • Hehe i still watched Pokemon in 1999 from RTL2 so i knew about pokemon before it aired in poland (they were even pokemon toys). Also it pissed me off that they left the english names (hell in the polish dub of Duck Tales, Hyue, Loie and Due (sp?) have theire names changed)
    i know how you feel bro plus indian channels does even show newer episodes of pokemon one channel is still stoke on black and whith and mother one just started to show x and y without even finished other parts of it first ,_,

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • I have removed the link to your video as linking to full episodes or clips longer than a couple minutes is against the rules. However, you may link to clips that are two minutes or shorter.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • I have removed the link to your video as linking to full episodes or clips longer than a couple minutes is against the rules. However, you may link to clips that are two minutes or shorter.

Hahaha sorry about that, the polish dub is indeed on VHS

Anyway more voices

Dawn, Dawn is voice by Beata Wyrąbkiewicz (who also voice Minnie mouse, Dee Dee, Aelita, Julie (Bakugan) and many more) for the most part.
    Ash is also voiced by Grzegorz Drojewski, best known for the voice of Robin from teen titan series, Finn from Finn and Jake, and Dan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_TB3BKUl44

LOL another version of Hitler singing Pokemon theme, this time in polish, he must really mock the polish people

Back