• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon in real life..?

TRUE_INSANE_KING

LolN00bz0rz
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2009
    Huh. What would you do if pokemon existed in real life? I'd say F*ck school and go out pokehunting every day. Lawlz.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Oh, wow, I'd never go to school. XD I'd just train all day. =3 And after all is said and done, I'll be a breeder. =D​

Years
    I would love it if Pokemon was real, I would definatly train and go start a journey, Of course I would probably do some work on the way I wouldn't want to be really stupid when I grow up lol.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    If Pokemon were real, I'd travel with my Feraligatr and explore the world around us catching and battling. As for school...I wouldn't go, but I'd learn through a Poketch or something. I'd also carry a sketchpad drawing interesting things, so I'd be an Artist.

----------------
    Listening to: Ox - Soul
    via FoxyTunes

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    If pokemon were real.. I'd go catch cute pokemons and go to pokemon contests to collect ribbon and to become a Top Coordinator!.. I really hope that pokemon was real. :3 and also to become a Normal Type Gym Leader!

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    If Pokemon were real I'd train with my Piplup to be the best trainer there is! I'd still would have to stay in school because of my parents though. XD

Snerd

Super Nerd
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 14, 2011
    I would go to school :D. At break and Lunch I'd spend all my time battling though. XD

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I would never be in school. I'd be out with my buddies on a pokemon adventure of course going to the gyms!

coolkidmitch

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Dude life would be so much more interesting. But it could also be a scary place. Imagine wars with pokemon, so much destruction. But, then again, we would all have pokemon too >D I would be out training and breeding and have a big ol pack of eevellutions, wahahahaha

superaipom

They do exist...
    Years
    Just like the Anime. I'd go to school until I was ten and then go live a life of adventure. Has anyone else found that weird? Ten year old kids are considered old enough to live on their own?

Back