• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon in real life..?

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Aw man, that would be like, a dream come true! ^o^
    I'd prolly get a plusle and go to school to become a ranger. And then become a top ranger.
    OR. Go for top coordinator. Pokemon look so amazing on stage... <3

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    if pokemon were real i would join galactic and become head commander or leader

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    1.) Train a Smeargle.

2.) Teach Smeargle Lock-On and Sheer Cold.

3.) ???

4.) Profit.

WE HAVE A WINNAR.

I will become this world's Gary Oak, the Pokemon Researcher who is better than you in every way.

Yeah. And I'll have a Jaguar XJ220 road car with cheerleaders in the back and everything.

So who wants to be one of my cheerleaders? I've only got 5 slots, and they'll definitely go fast.

Cheerleader #1-
    Cheerleader #2-
    Cheerleader #3-
    Cheerleader #4-
    Cheerleader #5-

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Aww, I wanted to be a Pokemon Researcher :<

I'd stay in school to get some sort of degree then go out and
    um
    research stuff :'D

Option 2:
    Bring Pokemon to school until they kick me out, then become a Bugcatcher and hide in trees. :>

Marionette

¿ǝɹnɔ ɐ
    Years
    Ooh~ o w o
    I'd like to be a coordinator or something if Pokemon was real!
    Being a trainer and going on a journey would be fun too though ^u^'

Years
    • US
    • Seen Nov 11, 2009
    I'd still complete school, but I'd have two or three Pokemon that I'd train as well. I wouldn't expect to be a master or anything; they'd be more like pets than fighters to me.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I don't know about you, but I'd rather stay in school and learn my education. :)

You see, I would then go to Silph Co. and make wonderous devices for you trainers! <3

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    i would destroy towns and stop an evil gang of bad guys and i would just go to school to show off plus i can control the world if ash can stop the most powerful forces what stops me

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    well wow, gyms would be full of trainers if it became real :D I bet like a.. billion people around the world would become trainers, but yeah, maybe I'd be one too :P

Lash

Years
    My friends and I would be adults possibly with families, and we would still have the time of our lives if Pokemon were real.

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
    i'd kind of treat life like a book if pokemon were real
    i'd stay in school, but on the weekend use fly to get to the town i left off at
    yeah maybe i'd quit if grades got to bad
    or use traveling as an excuse to skip school
    example:
    sorry i cant come today mr/mrs. insert teachers name here because i got stuck in insert town name here because my only pokemon that knew fly has critical medical conditions from gym battles i will be attending next week though

JesseRocket

Rookie Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    I so wish they were! I think Pokemon could bring a lot of happiness to people all across the world (as cheesy as it sounds) I would never be on the damn computer, that's for sure :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    Damn...If Pokemon were real i'd quit school get my Chimchar and create the most ultimate team
    and become the champ of the Earth!

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    I would catch a Latias/Latios and catch pokemon from one part of the world and sell it in another, take one species from Cannada, sell it in Europe etc. Make some serious $$$$, just like in the modern day exotic pet trade.

And I'de have a supr strong Aggron!

Back